|User||Nicole Lasaron (Present)|
|Type||DNA modification device
|Similar Technology||Prototype Omnitrix
|First Appearance||Beneath the Ice|
These are all the known aliens the Delta-X has access to, or will at some point.
- Life-Form Lock
- The appearance of the Delta-X is based on the Xtransceiver from Pokémon Black and White.
- The idea of a pop-out screen also originated from the Xtransceiver.
- Several of the aliens have alternate powers, appearances, and names when used by Elocin
- For example: Hothead when used by Elocin is called Cooldown, and has ice powers.
- The Delta-X is fully customizable, with the ability to change the outer colors, the symbol color, etc.
- The first species added to the Delta-X was Chimera Sui Generis, with the sample taken directly from Myaxx herself.
- The Delta-X does not receive regular updates from Galvan Prime, and requires manual fixes or changes by Myaxx or Azmuth.
- Myaxx had considered wireless updates, but was unable to, due to her sending it to Earth while it was still being worked on.
- Since the original was "lost", several other models have been made, attempting to recreate it, though none have truly accomplished this.
- One early concept was to have the Delta-X be able to transform into an Apple Watch/iPhone like design, a purely blank device. However, this was scrapped.
- The Delta-X holds the DNA of at least 10,000 species.
- The Delta-X also holds energy signatures/samples, allowing for transformations without DNA.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.