| Premiered TBA|
| valign=top | Ended
DecaSystem Tech is an upcoming series created by CaT. Though it superficially references his previous work, it has an original story that anyone can jump into.
Dex Archer. 14. Average build. Odd fashion sense. Weird hair. Dead for about a week.
Hold on, what was that last one?
After being brought back to life after an accident by a mysterious device called the DecaSystem, Dex is unwillingly drafted into a government-controlled tournament where himself and nine others with systems like his are forced to battle each other to claim a prize of $10,000,000 and return to their normal lives all while a secret plot brews underneath the surface.
- UniSystem Vision - Abstract
- DuaSystem Divine - TyMR, SPAse
- TriSystem Life - Season, Feel Good Inc., Viva La Vida
- QuadSystem Death - Reaper, Leech, Warspecter, Viris
- QuinSystem Aether - Silver Mt. Zion, Stardust, Fatemask, Mysticon, Gravitar
- HexSystem Pyros - Drakomodo, NUclES, Bomb 2 Hell, Hallow Fire, All Star, Kugelblitz
- SepSystem Aero - Aerojet, Airthrower, Briiz, Aerodrill, Vaceuoom, Quetzadactyl, Zelusassin
- OctaSystem Hydro - Sharktank, Overtide, Chiller, Nada Surf, Over The Rainbow, Holy Diver, CryoShell, Overdrive
- NonSystem Igneoux - Batdrill, Carbon, Rockoustic, Terrabounce, Golurth, Sandrill, Rough Diamond, Sunstone, Magmator
- DecaSystem Tech - Geomothy, Skriin, Amprey, Terminano, Temportal, Magidisk, Technius, Camera Shy, Unity Dream, Human
- ZeroSystem Nil - N/A (Serves mostly as a communication device)
- Chromastone - A DNA Sample of Chromastone merged with a mackerel tabby to test permanent Alien DNA-induced alterations with the MatrixSystems; ultimately creates CaT.
Sign here if you're looking forward to the series!
- The logo of DecaSystem Tech contains a QR Code that links back to the series page when scanned.
- Some of DecaSystem Tech was inspired by certain elements from the Kamen Rider franchise, especially from Ryuki, Faiz, and Gaim.