Crashstone is a fusion between Crashhopper and Chromastone.
Crashstone has Crashhopper body with Chromastone rock and crystals exterior. He has a big crystal on his head that has 3 smaller crystals on back of it. He has a large green eye on his forehead, where Crashhopper's eyes are replaced by two horn-like crystals. His suit consists of green overalls with three black stripes and a green tip. He has 2 crystals near his elbows. He has Crashhopper's legs, with 2 small crystals near his feet, and 3 long crystals at the back of his legs. The film that is connected to the tibia and tarsus of his legs is replaced by a lavender energy filled with some colors on it. His arms and feet claws are magenta.
- Crashstone is able to jump extremely long distances, leaving behind a shock wave that can blind temporarily any of the range.
- Crashstone's legs can kick with considerable force, making them offensive weapons in close-quarters.
- Crashstone has the ability to allow energy to phase through his body without harm, as well as absorb various forms of energy and channel it into ultraviolet beams, which can annihilate entire turrets or melt through a truck trailer. He can also project a beam of light for illumination purposes.
- Crashstone has very dense, crystallic skin, which gives him enhanced durability.
- If his legs are hit correctly, Crashstone will move backward automatically.
- Crashstone can not jump from high altitudes.
- Chrashstone is unable to absorb energy when not expecting it or is too weak to do so.
- Crashstone is unable to absorb electricity while it is being conducted by water.
- Crashstone has a limit to how much energy he can absorb at once.
- Is Mucilator natural prey.
- If it jump in something that it can't break his crystal will get stuck.