Crashhopper is a green humanoid grasshopper. He has a spiky head with 3 eyes. He has large legs with a membrane in between his knee and shin. He has 3 strands of goo on each arm. He wears a black, green, and white uniform. The Omnitrix is on his stomach area.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Jumping: He can leap over 500 feet in the air.
- Enhanced Durability: He can survive crashing into strong material. Although he can get a headache if he rams his head too much.
- Stretchy Goo: His arms have strands of goo on them that can elongate and stick to objects. He uses this to change direction mid-air.
- Enhanced Strength: His legs are very strong.
- Enhanced Reflexes: He can react faster than most.
- Enhanced Agility: He is agile.
- Shock Waves: He can create small shock waves with his legs.
- Wall Scaling: He can cling to walls.
- Heaplator: The natural predator of a Orthopterran.
- Durability Limit: Although he can survive hard impacts he can only survive so much.
- High Altitudes: He is unable to jump in high altitudes.
- Impulsive Muscle Movement: If his legs are hit a certain way, he will unintentionally jump.
- The goo on Crashhoppers arms were inspired by Hanta Sero from My Hero Academia.