|Home World||Anur Vladias|
|Powers and Abilities|
Corrupturas are creatures that upon contact with the face of any being, can control it. Normally they are thrown to the opponent by Vladats and created in their bodies.
The Corrupturas are diamond shaped with one eye, little horns, and bat-like wings. Lord Transyl's Corrupturas are red with purple eyes, while Whampire's Corrupturas are dark green with light green eyes.
Black Phantom's Corrupturas are Blue with Orange Eyes
Ben 10: Omniverse
- The Vampire Strikes Back (first appearance)
Ben 10: The Omniwars
- One of Us (first re-appearance)
Powers and Abilities
When spat out by a Vladat, a Corruptura affixes itself on the forehead of a being, thus giving the Vladat control of that being. The victim is still conscious and aware of his/her actions, but have no control over his/her physical body.
If a species is able to become intangible before being struck by them, (such as Ectonurites), the Corruptura will pass straight through them, but they can still control an Ectonurite if it is caught off guard.
Corrupturas are quite fragile, as Dr, Viktor easily crushed one.
Corrupturas must affix to the forehead in order for the Vladat to properly control the being.
Corrupturas can miss the target or the target evading the Corruptura.
If the Vladat is exposed to enough light, their Corrupturas will break, thus freeing the victims.
- Corruptura are generated in the bodies of Vladats.
- The way that Corruptura control other beings through attaching to their faces makes them similar to the Krana from the Bionicle series.
- They are also highly reminiscent of Starro the Conqueror's starfish spores (from the Justice League comics and the Batman: The Brave and The Bold cartoon) in form and function, right down to the single eye dominating the victims' faces.