Cobalt stands somewhat at the height of an average 25-year-old man, although his body shape remains similar to ben's transformation of a Biosovortian called lodestar. His body scheme follows the Black Plumber suit rather than the normal Biosovortian Body. Cobalt had to get a custom made suit due to his height.
Cobalt is a quick to judge alien. He usually likes to work hard rather than focusing and thinking something through. Although so far he has been a great contributor to the team by moving vehicles and packages that would be fairly hard to move.
One day cobalt was walking in Undertown until he noticed a crowd watching something, walking over to see what's gotten their attention. It seems that he's seeing is a criminal holding what seems to be an Innocent alien Hostage, the criminal's metallic foot on their face. Quick to act Cobalt just ran straight in and without even thinking about it used his Magnetic Powers to knock the criminal off of the hostage. But during the process, he unintentionally knocked the criminal into a building. Months have passed and he's learned a lot since that Incident. People in Undertown always gives him some "Look" whenever they're within his presence. He also seems to be watching the Plumbers over the years, taking interest in joining but never wanting to. Until three months later that he'd tried joining the plumber which he successfully did. For now cobalt is fighting along with the Pollux Plumbers team.
- Magnetokinesis- Cobalt can manipulate the magnetic field around him, allowing him to manipulate the movement of nearby metal as an attack.
- Flight- Cobalt can use his Magnetokinesis to move his body through the air.
- Magnetic Regeneration- Since Cobalt's body is made up of magnets, he can reassemble himself if severed or blown to pieces.
- Space Survivability- Cobalt can survive in the vacuum of space.
- He was designed and created by Mioribonucleic Acid
- His art was done by Xavier Pokedex which we have the permission of using.