Chrononaut is an alien in 40: The Last Splixson. He is an Astrosaturnian from the 79th Level of Null-Time.
|Home World||79th Level of Null-Time|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
|First Appearance||Race Against Time|
A humanoid alien with a robotesque appearance. His exterior armor is golden with a black outline with green nodes on his elbows and knees.
- Chrononaut can fire golden energy, being specifically time and space energy, or as he calls it, null energy. This null energy can either send people into the future, disintegrate them, send them to the past, or teleport them away, depending on Chrononaut's will.
- Time Stopping/ Reduction/Acceleration
- Teleportation: Travel through the space-time continuum to move through space instantly / Tearing open the fabrics of space-time to link them to another location.
- Teleporting an attack through space-time to strike at a distance.
- Space-Time Distortion: Distort the fabrics of space-time to cause severe crushing damage to the targets.
- When used, Chrononaut drains a lot of the Novatrix's energy.
- Chrononaut gets exhausted if he uses his powers a lot.
- Race Against Time (debut)
He remembers Deck telling him to transform into Chrononaut. Fred heeds his words. Chrononaut battles Eon and defeats him with ease.
Chrononaut travels back in time to the Splixson massacre in an attempt to stop it.
Chrononaut projects the events that happened during the last moments of the Osmosian Flagship.
Chrononaut downloads the coordinates of the space-time breach through Linus, transporting the Tower to the Antiverse. Inside the Antiverse, his scanners are unable to fix a space-time location.
Chrononaut teleports himself and Grullo to Chronia, then, along with the T.C.T.F., to the Temple of the Fates.
Chrononaut teleports himself to Anur Ormerow.
Chrononaut defeats a group of attacking Ormerowons.
Credit for the image goes to Henya66 on Deviantart. This image is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
No changes have been made to the original picture.
- He was originally gonna be called Wormhole and resemble a worm, but Charbel was like, "No, just no".
- He was originally two aliens.
- He was originally going to be called "Chronaut", but that sounded too short.