"What are you going to do?"
"I don't know...", transforms into Chromastone.
"But Chromastone does."
-Gwen and Ben
Chromastone is a humanoid purple stone-like alien with one eye. He has a pink crystal on his head, a green crystal on his left back, a teal crystal on his right back, a red crystal on his right back, and a blue crystal on his left back. He has pink crystal hands and teal, green, red, blue and purple spots all over his body. The Omnitrix is on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
- Ultraviolet Energy Beams: He can blast beams of ultraviolet energy out of the pink crystals of his body.
- Energy Absorption: He can absorb any type of energy, like mana.
- Energy Redirection: He can let energy pass through his body and redirect it.
- Flight: He can fly with a rainbow trail behind him.
- Recreation: He can recreate any previously living Petrosapien along with their home planet Petropia.
- Force Field Generation: He can create force fields around himself and others.
- Heat Resistance: He is fireproof.
- Electricity Immunity: He absorbs electricity.
- Enhanced Strength: He is stronger than any other Petrosapien.
- Enhanced Durability: He is nearly indestructible.
- Space Survivability: He can survive in the vacuum of space.
- Light Generation: He can produce light.
- Rainbow Generation: He can create rainbows.
- Magic: He is vulnerable to magic.
- Sonic Vibrations: His crystals can break at the right frequency.
May 24, 2012
May 25, 2012
Tetrax lands on Earth to find an ill Ben Tennyson. He grabs the Omnitrix and puts in the code he got from Azmuth to unlock the Petrosapien 0 DNA. Ben turns into a Petrosapien 0 and Tetrax uses a device to turn Ben back to Human and make a living copy of the Petrosapien 0 DNA. The Sugilite copy flies off. Ben is confused and Tetrax tells him that a Petrosapien 0 can recreate Petropia along with any formerly deceased Petrosapiens. Vilgax comes to Earth to stop the copy. He doesn't want Petropia to be recreated because it will make it seem as if he failed to conquer that planet. Vilgax goes after the copy and so does the team.
Meanwhile, the Sugilite copy has recreated Petropia and prepares to bring it's people back as well, but is stopped by Vilgax. The team comes to Petropia and fight Vilgax. Vilgax kills the copy and leaves the planet. In his last moments, The Petrosapien 0 copy tells Ben that he is the only one that can bring Petropia back. The copy dies and Ben turns into his newest form that he has now dubbed, Chromastone and flies into space to recreates every Petrosapien that was killed when the planet was destroyed. Chromastone flies back down and deforms to Ben. The team is greeted by the newly reborn Sugilite. He congratulates Ben on the job he failed to do, save Petropia.
- Other than Sugilite himself, he is the only Petrosapien 0.
- He is one of Ben's most powerful transformations.