Ultraviolet Energy Projection
Cannot Absorb Energy Under Certain Circumstances
Chromastone resembles his Omniverse appearance. All of his clothing has been removed from his look. He no longer has the mouth guard over his face. The crystals on his chest have returned. The Omnitrix resides on his stomach.
- Chromastone retains all of his powers from the original canon. However, he is far more durable in this continuity. His flight power has also changed to only be done via propulsion and not just be a flying rock for whatever stupid reason.
- Chromastone can absorb electricity that is conducted through water.
- Chromastone can create weapons out of concentrated ultraviolet energy.
- Chromastone retains all of his weaknesses from the original canon. However, as said above, he is far more durable, meaning a stupid sword or hammer or whatever it was Darksei- I mean Vilgax used against him isn't just gonna break him into tiny pieces and make him regenerate into Diamondhead for whatever stupid reason.
- Chromastone first reappeared in A Look Back at Feedback when Ben attempted to transform into Feedback in a fit of denial after Azmuth locked him.
- Chromastone was shown in the Tempparatus Files in The More They Stay the Same to show him taking the place of Feedback in the events of A New Dawn.
- A Look Back at Feedback (first reappearance, selected alien was Feedback)
- The More They Stay the Same (Tempparatus Files)
- Although Sugilite remains his DNA donor, Chromastone's "extra powers" have either been removed or altered, which only really includes that stupid flight power which was the only one we saw. He also comes from Mor' Otesi like he originally did, meaning Sugilite's history has changed due to the time shift.
- The original altered Omniverse Chromastone art was made by Dio.