|Powers and Abilities|
Molten metal manipulation
Planet and species
Chargar comes from the planet Wolfram, which is an alternate name for Tungsten, atomic element number 74, with symbol W. His species is Metalargian, a play on metallurgy, which has to do with the study and creation of tools out of metal, which is one of Chargar's powers.
He appears similar to Heatblast but he has 6 arms. His arms are a charred black color, while his crown-like head is a metallic silver. The rest of his body, including the crown of his head, his arms and his tail are ablaze with a red fire.
Chargar's generates fire due to the immense density of the materials his body are made out of. Therefore, the hotter it is outside, the hotter the fire he can burn. At extremely high temperatures, Chargar will turn white or blue, but if it becomes too hot, his metallic head will begin to melt.
- Pyrokenisis: Chargar can manipulate fire at his will. In fact, most of his body, with the exception of his head and arms, are permanently on fire. In this regard, he is very similar to Heatblast.
- Molten metal manipulation: Chargar can extract metal from his metallic head and melt it using his fire, allowing him to channel the molten metal as a projectile or form it into a weapon.
- Enhanced strength: Chargar is very strong for his size, being able to lift up to 20 times his own weight. This is mainly because of his extra arms providing extra muscle.
- Extreme temperatures: Because Chargar generates fire due to his body temperature, he is very weak at cold temperatures. Even average temperatures on Earth slightly weaken Chargar; he prefers it to be at least 300 degrees Fahrenheit. However, if the temperature becomes too high, around 3000 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, than Chargar's metallic head itself will begin to melt.
- His name is a pun on the word 'charger.'
- In 2017, Chargar was changed from his original design from when he first appeared on the wiki in late 2011. His existence predates his first appearance on the wiki, however, as Paper created him long before joining the wiki, likely in 2008 or 2009.
- He originally appeared in Ben 10: Maximum Heroes and its sequel Ben 10: Bio Squad, the first two projects of the creator on the wiki. However, as those projects were later abandoned, he has not appeared in any work in several years.
- If you want to use him, just ask Paper.