ChamAlien's apparance has changed semi-drastically. He has become more hunched over, with muscle being exposed on his back, arms, and legs. His tail is longer and thinner. The pattern on his skin has changed, as well as the black pattern on his head and face, which now goes down his back onto his tail. He wears the Omnitrix on his chest.
- ChamAlien retains all of his powers from the original canon.
- ChamAlien is able to see in normal vision, night vision, infrared vision, and ultraviolet vision.
- From his exposed muscle, ChamAlien can secrete a gas that blends his scent in with his enviroment, making it more difficult for enemies like Vulpimancers to detect him.
- As revealed in The New Outbreaks, ChamAlien's stinger injects a paralysis poison.
- ChamAlien retains all of his weaknesses from the original canon.
- ChamAlien's scent camouflage only lasts for a certain amount of time, and can also be counteracted by a Geochelone Aerio's wind powers or a Gastulence's gas powers.
- ChamAlien first reappeared in The New Outbreaks when the broken Omnitrix merged Rook with his DNA. Rook quickly learned how to use ChamAlien's powers to fight Psyphon's minions, even quickly incapacitating Liam as Arctiguana with his paralysis stinger.
- ChamAlien's new design was made from that of his Ultimate Form in The Alan 10 Adventures.
- ChamAlien is the first alien used in Ben 10: Time's End, albeit in a prerequisite episode rather than a normal episode. He is also not used by Ben, but Rook instead. The first alien used by Ben is Thriller Whale.