NOTICE: CaT's Alien Art Shop has been merged into CaT's Art Emporium! Please direct any future requests to the new page.
Hello everyone, and welcome to Cat's Alien Art Shop! This shop is all aliens, all the time, because I'm too lazy to draw most other things. Want to know how it works? Just read on!
NOTICE: Due to recent events, the rules of this service have been updated. Please read through them before placing an order.
How to order
If you would like your alien drawn, just leave a comment on this page listing things like:
- The alien's shape
- The alien's color scheme
- Location of the trix symbol (If applicable)
- Any details not listed above
If you order an alien without providing a sufficient description, I cannot promise an accurate representation.
- Remaining Mig X Roster for Migster7
- Chemarro for Alanomaly
- Quantum for Ultra3000
Though two early commissions had been completed, those are from an earlier point in the art shop's existence, and no longer accurately portray the quality of a request. If you still wish to view them, direct links are in the comments section.
By requesting an alien, you thereby agree to all below terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time by ChromastoneandTabby.
- The requested item must actually be used for something when it's completed. Pointless requests waste everyone's time.
- To facilitate this rule, everything you request must have a page before you request it.
- SHOW YOUR WORK. I can reject any request for any reason, but the most common reason for rejection is simply the feeling of putting more work into your creation than you have. People tend to either underestimate or just not think about how much time goes into making these things, and since I'm doing them for free, I have very little patience to put up with freeloaders.
- Trashpost requests will be ignored. Always.
- Bugging me about requests will not help. This works on a "three strikes you're out" basis; if you bug me three times collectively about anything at all, you will be banned from the shop.
- You acknowledge that the requested picture was created by ChromastoneandTabby.
- You acknowledge that the requested picture is a free service run by a real person with a real life, and that your picture does not take priority over life events.
- Just don't be a jerk dude, come on.