|Home World||Nosedeen Quasar|
|Powers and Abilities|
Self Duplication (with enough power or when cut in half)
Electrical Device Inhabitation and Control
|First Appearance||War of the Worlds Part 1 (John Smith 10)|
Buzzshock's appearance is similar to an earth dry cell. He is black with green electricity and green eyes. He has a white large lightning like line down the place where his neck starts to where his legs start on his front and back. He has a positive proton (+) symbol and negative electron (-) symbol on his back. He has a hole on his head that can release electricity.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Buzzshock. He can concentrate electricity into his hand to form a "Lightning Blade," then fly forward at a blinding speed to crash it into his opponent.
Same as canon Buzzshock.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) Appearances
Buzzshock is unlocked after Azmuth unlocks the Master Control for John.
- War of the Worlds Part 1 (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- War of the Worlds Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Primus (John Smith 10)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Fame (John Smith 10)
- Crunch Time
- Vicktor: The Spoils (John Smith 10)
- Revenge of the Swarm (John Smith 10) (x2)
- The Transmogrification of Eunice (John Smith 10)
- Ultimate Aggregor (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- "I Decree" (cameo)
- Attack of the Clones
- Metal John (episode)
By Ultimate John
By (alternate dimension)
By Warmatrix Drone
- Falchion (first re-appearance)
- Monster of the Earth (first re-appearance)
- Prisoner of War (by clone 2)
- White Lotus (by clone 2)
- Omni War
- Fistful of Clones (first re-appearance)
- Highbreed Falling
- Hero Awakens
- Return of the Gods
- Aggregor's Monster (unintentional transformation) (cameo)
- Trouble Helix
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1
- Nanite Queen
- The Collection
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Buzzshock is used by characters in the Kingdom Hearts dimension. It is the signature alien of Larxene.
- Wonderland Part 1 (John Smith 10) (unintentional transformation; intended alien was AmpFibian)
- Mind Games (John Smith 10)
- Lost (John Smith 10)
- Space Paranoids
- Dwarf Woodlands
- For a Heart
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Buzzshock first appears in Aggregor's tube system, to harness his electrical powers. He is freed and captured by John.
Summoned by Aggregor
By Warmatrix Drone
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
Buzzshock is one of Ryder's original 10. While too small to ride a motorcycle, he can instead enter the engine and systems as electricity to take control of it, thus allowing him to technically "ride."
- Rev it Up (first appearance)
- The Grey (episode)
- Outbreak (Ryder 10)
- Don't Fear the Repo
- Ride for Your Life Part 1
- Hunter Becomes the Hunted (Ryder 10)
- The Whistler
- Ghostfreaked Out (Ryder 10)
- Spark the Flame
- The Alliance (Ryder 10)
- The Color of Monkey (Ryder 10)
- Evil's Debut
- A Blast of Magic
- Lucky Charm (Ryder 10)
- Return to Forever Part 2 (Ryder 10)
- There She Blows!
- Showdown at the 51 Corral
- The Return (Ryder 10)
- Area 51 (Ryder 10)
- The Mother of All Vreedles (Ryder 10)
- Solitary Alignment (Ryder 10)
By 16 year old Ryder
By 17 year old Ryder
By 18 year old Ryder
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Samurai, the main character, has the ability to use Buzzshock's powers without transforming into it.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Buzzshock is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not being used directly, it is used to create fusion aliens.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Buzzshock is an alien form available to several characters in the series.
- Buzzshock's Lightning Blade technique is based off a Jutsu of the same name from the Naruto series.