|Home World||Nosedeen Quasar|
|Powers and Abilities|
Electric Trail (via Flight)
Self-Duplication (with enough power)
|Voice Actor||Yuri Lowenthal|
|First Appearance||The Negative Effect|
Ben as Buzzshock
Buzzshock did not appear before the Omnitrix's 1.5 recalibration in Ben 10: Across the 23rd Dimension, so his appearance remains unknown.
Buzzshock has his Original Series appearance, but the thunderbolt design on his chest is dark green and the Omnitrix 1.5 symbol is colored green and black.
Albedo as Negative Buzzshock
Negative Buzzshock has Buzzshock's Original Series appearance, but the thunderbolt sign on his chest is dark red and the Ultimatrix symbol is colored red and black.
Powers and Abilities
- Nosedeenian Physiology: Due to being a Nosedeenian, Buzzshock possesses all the powers, abilities and weaknesses of his species.
- Electrokinesis: Buzzshock possesses the ability to create/generate, shape and manipulate electricity in various shapes and forms.
- Technokinesis: Buzzshock possesses the ability to manipulate technology through the use of electricity.
- Electric Absorption: Buzzshock possesses the ability to absorb electricity from nearby electrical sources.
- Electric Redirection: Buzzshock possesses the ability to redirect electricity from nearby electrical sources.
- Electric Teleportation: Buzzshock possesses the ability to turn himself into electricity and transport himself across vast distances utilizing electrical sources.
- Electric Possession: Buzzshock possesses the ability to enter machines and various electrically powered structures and control them with ease.
- Electrokinetic Flight: Buzzshock possesses the ability to fly via the use of electricity, usually leaving a green trail behind him.
- Sonic Scream: Buzzshock possesses the ability to unleash a powerful sonic scream, capable of shattering glass with ease.
- Enhanced Strength: Buzzshock possesses strength superior to that of a human's, being able to carry a human while flying without slowing down.
- Enhanced Agility: Buzzshock possesses agility superior to that of a human's, being able to maneuver himself with ease in the battlefield.
- Enhanced Speed: Buzzshock possesses speed superior to that of a human's, being able to move at blurring speeds, even faster when turning himself into electricity.
- Enhanced Durability: Buzzshock possesses durability superior to that of a human's, being able to withstand powerful blows, despite his small size.
- Self-Duplication: Buzzshock possesses the ability to duplicate himself, when he is cut in half by a sharp enough object or when he absorbs enough electricity.
- Radiation Immunity: Buzzshock possesses complete immunity to radiation.
- Space Survivability: Buzzshock possesses the ability to survive in vacuum of space completely unaided.
- Insulation: Buzzshock's electric attacks are ineffective against properly insulated individuals and objects and he can be successfully trapped and contain in such materials.
- Electricity Drain: Buzzshock is vulnerable to having his electricity be drained from him, in which case he will be rendered unconscious.
- Buzzshock was added to the Codon Stream when Ben scanned a Nosedeenian in the flashback shown in A Jolt from the Past.
- Buzzshock first appeared in The Negative Effect.
- Negative Buzzshock fought Gwen.
- The Negative Effect (first appearance)
Homeworld and Species Information
The Nosedeen Quasar was created approximately 4 and half billion years in the future, when the collision of the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies caused the supermassive black holes located in their respective galactic centers to merge together. In addition, the rearrangement of matter as a result of the collision between the two galaxies created an accretion disk of gases sufficient to make the galactic nucleus of the newly born Milkomeda Galaxy an active one. The Nosedeen Quasar was the most luminous structure observed in eons in that section of the Universe and had a tremendous output of energy.
Over the course of millions of years, life emerged in the high-energy accretion disk orbiting Milkomeda's supermassive black hole: the Nosedeenians. Due to entire star systems being ejected during the galactic collision, as well as the hazardous conditions for most species presented in the Nosedeen Quasar, no contact had been established between other species and the Nosedeenians. The Nosedeenians were therefore the loneliest species in the known Universe. They adopted a cheerful and prankster attitude and made it their lives' purpose to have as much fun as possible.
Thanks to the ample energy located in the quasar, the Nosedeenians were able to duplicate themselves to an enormous degree, to the point that overpopulation could become a serious problem. Luckily, the Nosedeenians took advantage of a phenomenon known as astrophysical jets, relativistic beams of ionized matter created by the supermassive black hole at the center of the quasar, capable of accelerating close to the speed of light. By combining their power, volunteering Nosedeenians rode on those jets, accelerating at speeds surpassing the speed of light and traveling backwards in time. With this method, Nosedeenians spreaded themselves across space and time, bringing their own brand of futuristic mayhem with them.
Although their futuristic tongue is impossible to be translated with present technology, their physiology allows them to speak more "primitive" languages that are compatible with the current Universal Translator model. Gaining information from the Nosedeenians has been a daunting task, as their hyperactive nature makes it difficult to discern many details from them. Even their species name had been disputed for centuries; according to legend, a group of Nosedeenians disclosed their species name to an eager Galvan scientist and after 5 days of waiting and listening, the scientist could only utter afterwards: "Megawhatt?!", which became the widely used term. Nowadays, the more formal-sounding "Nosedeenian" has been adopted, but it appears that the full history of the Nosedeenians will forever remain a mystery.
- Credits for the images go to ChromastoneandTabby.
- Buzzshock is technically the first one of Ben's aliens to originate from a galaxy other than the Milky Way, as the Nosedeen Quasar exists in the Milkomeda Galaxy 5 billion years in the future.
- Buzzshock is the only one of Ben's aliens to originate from an alternate future timeline.