|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Enhanced Strength|
Strong Prehensile Tail
Buglizard has her Omniverse appearance.
Powers and Abilities
- Buglizard Physiology: Due to being a Buglizard, Buglizard possesses all the powers, abilities and weaknesses of her species.
- Enhanced Strength: Buglizard posssesses strength superior to that of a human's, being able to lift several times her own weight. This strength also applies to her jaws, being able to bite through a Lepidopterran's tough carapace.
- Enhanced Durability: Buglizard possesses durability superior to that of a human's, being able to withstand falls from great heights.
- Enhanced Agility: Buglizard possesses agility superior to that of a human's, being able to maneuver herself easily in various environments.
- Enhanced Reflexes: Buglizard possesses reflexes superior to that of a human's, being able to evade rapid shots of a Lepidopterran's eye and mouth slime.
- Enhanced Smelling: Buglizard possesses an olfactory sense superior to that of a human's, being able to track her prey via their scent for several kilometers.
- Fog Generation: Buglizard possesses the ability to secrete a yellow, corrosive fog, that is able to dissolve a Lepidopterran's slime in seconds, in addition to obscuring their vision.
- Sharp Claws: Buglizard possesses sharp claws, being able to cut through a variety of materials and dig deep into Lepidopterran flesh.
- Wall Climbing: Buglizard possesses the ability to scale walls with as much ease as walking on solid ground.
- Electricity: Buglizard possesses extreme vulnerability to electricity, which is able to easily incapacitate her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.