Mutant Segmentasapien/Basalt Hybrid
Polyominus (Segmentasapien DNA)
Limited Acid Resistance
- Like Bloxx, Brickhouse is able to shapeshift his body at will into different weapons or constructs. He is also far more durable than Bloxx.
- Brickhouse can change the material his body is made of to some extent in order to better fit whatever it is he's trying to do. This is an extension of his environmental adaptation power that comes from his Basalt DNA.
- Brickhouse is more resistant to acid than Bloxx.
- Brickhouse can be harmed by acid if exposed to it for long enough.
- Brickhouse has a durability limit and can still be broken.
- Brickhouse's weight makes him a slower shapeshifter and builder than Bloxx.
If Brickhouse appears in your series, add it here!
|Alan's Free Use Aliens|
|Original Aliens||Calmybara | Christmas Pine | Crane Fly | Gift Chomp | Level-Headed | Mad Hatter | Poison Dart | Mantis Shrimp | Reverbatim | Simpleten | Snot Goblin | Spectrock|
|Fusions||ChamAlien X | Grey Arms | Heatblastrodactyl | Slapbolt | Way Big Chill|
|Ultimate Forms||AmpFibian | Armodrillo | Jetray | Slapback|
|Omni-Enhanced Forms||Alien X | Big Chill | ChamAlien | Echo-Echo | Goop | Grey Matter | Gutrot | Humungousaur | Jetray | Kickin Hawk | Mole-Stache | Ripjaws | Snare-Oh | Spidermonkey | Swampfire|
|Omni-Kix Forms||Bullfrag | Fasttrack | Nanomech | NRG|
|Ben 23 Aliens||Dr. Manatom | Teenage Alien Windy Turtle | Water Botter|
|Mad Ben Aliens||Stealth Killer|
|Omni-Spell Forms||Four Arms|
|Antitrix Aliens||Bangolin | Brickhouse | Dream Reaper | Fobwatch | Geneius | Hazmatron | Speedline|