|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||See Article (too many to list here)|
Brainmatter maintains Grey Matter's body build; he is extremely small and skinny. He has large, green eyes with horizontal lines as pupils. A black stripe with green in the middle runs down the middle of his face, all the way to his mouth, which is always a frown. He has six whiskers on his cheeks and chin. He has a black neck and black sockets that connect to his arms, which look like a crabs'. He wears a green omnitrix belt that resembles a jock strap, and has ankle braces on. His body is a brown metal.
- Enhanced Intelligence
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Enhanced Jumping
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Dexterity
- Wall Crawling
- Sharp Teeth
- Prehensile Tongue
- Electricity Generation
- Electrical Telekinesis
- Electrical Telepathy
- Brainmatter's small size makes him a bad choice for physical combat, forcing him to rely on his smarts or electricity powers.
- Animals like dogs or cats can mistake him as a chew toy thanks to his size.
- Brainmatter must have concentration to use his powers.
- Thanks to his intelligence powers, things like headaches can severely harm him.
- Brainmatter can be egotistical.
- His brain is run on electricity and can therefore be overheated or shorted out.
- His metal skin can be dented.
|Ganglione • Planetesimal • Nightchain • Striker • Dimvapour • Tailfeathers • Magneload|
|Ultimate NRG • Ultimate Upgrade • Ultimate Feedback • Ultimate Eatle • Ultimate Lodestar • Ultimate Alien X|
|Unlimited NRG • Unlimited AmpFibian|
|Chromadrillo • NRGoop • Toetrout • Buzzfreak • Lode Hazard • Walkagrade • Brainmatter • Four Claws • Blitzfire|