|WARNING: PROFANITY FOLLOWS|
|The following content contains profanity that may not be suitable for readers of all ages. Please proceed with caution.|
|Occupation(s)||"Hero of Earth"|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Relatives||Marissa Harper (Wife)|
Melanie Bowman (Mother)
|Alias||"Bowman 10,000" - By himself of the residence of Earth|
"10K" - Bryce
|Voice Actor||Fred Tatasciore|
|First Appearance||Bowman 10,000 (Episode)|
Bryce Bowman, nicknamed "Bowman 10,000" is the fully-grown Bryce Bowman. He, and the citizens of the galaxy call him Bowman 10,000. This was started because: "Another me called himself Bowman 23 and I liked it."
Bowman 10,000 is much more mature than his 16 year old counterpart, as well as considerably more serious. He has taken his responsibility as a hero more heavily than originally. This was caused by a battle with an unnamed villian, in addition to his experiences that will not be revealed yet. Bowman 10,000 has become a sort of ashhole with his jokes, becoming sardonic as opposed to sarcastic.
Bowman 10,000 is slightly taller and signifigantly more muscular than Bryce. He has aged to be thirty-five and obviously changge as such. He has a full beard, and the same style hair. He wears a black t-shirt with dark gray triangles on the sides, forming a sort of hourglass symbol, and green trim. He wears black, fingerless gloves. Bowman 10,000 has a silver belt around his waist, holding up his black pants. He wears the Omnitrix on his left wrist.
In The Darkest Night: Part One, Bowman 10,000 appeared just before the episode ended.
- Bowman 10,000 (Episode) (first appearance)
- The Darkest Night: Part One (cameo)
- The Darkest Night: Part Two
- Where Bryce is sarcastic and tries to make light of bad situations, Bowman 10,000 is more sardonic. The difference being that Bowman 10,000's humor shows that he feels superior to those he makes the jokes against.
- It is known that Bowman 10,000 is married to Marissa Harper, but Marissa's current state and the state of her relationship with Bryce contradict this.