|Home World||Owe Kei|
|Body||Pink oil factory-like humanoid|
|Powers and Abilities|
Boomer is the Omnitrix's DNA sample of a Fottisixtifor from the planet Owe Kei. He is free use.
Boomer resembles a large, metal human with oil pipes judding out of his back, and tubes connecting from his arms and legs into his torso. He has a face resembling a 70-year-old man.
Powers and Abilities
- Boomer is supported by his metal physiology, which grants him enhanced strength and durability.
- Boomer can manipulate oil, which his body naturally produces.
- Boomer's species have been alive since at least 1946.
- Boomer's main ability is his Blame Bombs.
- Boomer can create small, pink bombs from his pipes. When detonated, anyone caught in their light blast will suddenly be subjected to blame. Anything negative done by Boomer will be attributed to them, even if it's completely illogical. Another effect of these bombs is those affected being expected to meet Boomer's expectations; even if those expectations are insanely high.
- He considers his name a slur, saying it will cause him to launch into a large argument (preferably involving Facebook), and will distract him.
- His oil pollutes the ocean, but he blames this on millenials.
- iPads and other "newfangled" technology will instantly eliminate him.
- If you block him on Twitter he will have a mental breakdown.
If Boomer appears in your series, add it here.
- You know full well how I made this alien.
- His species name is based on 46-64, the time baby boomers can be born.
- His planet name is another way of saying "OK".
- OK Boomer (Hannah).
- This page won't be funny at all in a month.
- I was right, it isn't funny at all anymore.
- Image created by CaT and permission given to use it here: