Bonds is a prequel miniseries by UltiVerse that mainly follows Braylon Servantis and Adriel Albright, two friends whose lives go down different paths that make way for the events that indirectly lead into Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse. It is supposed to have one season, and it was created on June 6, 2020. It takes place on Timeline 1 of Earth-50.
|First Aired||June 6, 2020|
|Last Aired||June 6, 2020|
|Succeeded by||Ben 10: Missing Pieces|
He makes a decision.
The seed has been planted.
Their lives change forever.
Main article: Bonds/Episode Guide
Add your signature (~~~~) on a new bullet here.
- You have no proof I signed this! 06:42, July 3, 2020 (UTC)
- A man has fallen into the river in LEGO City! 06:12, September 16, 2020 (UTC)
|Charlie Adler||Braylon Servantis|
|Echo Kellum||Adriel Albright|
|Masasa Moyo||Adalia Albright|
|Kimberly Brooks||Alan Albright|
|Juliet Landau||Helen Wheels|
|Adam Wylie||Pierce Wheels|
|Paul Eiding||Max Tennyson|
|J.K. Simmons||Magister Prior Gilhil|
Caucasian Male Plumber (Big Plans)
|Brandon Routh||Trystan Wheels|
|John DiMaggio||Bubble Helmet|
Incursean 1 (Cool Kids)
|Eric Bauza||Commander Raff|
Incursean 2 (Cool Kids)
|Kevin Michael Richardson||Emperor Milleous|
Unnamed Orange Alien (Never Forget You)
|Tasia Valenza||Magister Jacelyn Wheels|
|B.D. Wong||Magister Karter Chang|
|Robert Patrick||Phil Billings|
Newscaster (Thnks fr th Mmrs)
Biosovortian Guard (Thnks fr th Mmrs)
The series uses the same art style and color palette as Generator Rex, though certain character designs may resemble designs in other art styles.
- The episodes were meant to be featured as flashbacks throughout the first season of Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse. However, on March 4, 2019, during the writing of what would later become Thnks fr th Mmrs, it was decided that turning the flashbacks into a prequel miniseries was the best course of action due to the amount of content in them.
- Due to being a collection of flashbacks:
- The series features several time skips, with any given episode taking place months, years or even decades after the previous one.
- Not all plotlines are resolved, instead being saved for Protector of the Omniverse.
- All episodes of the series are named after songs. This was intentional, as Ulti figured it would match the unintentionally edgy title of the series.
- The series is character-driven rather than plot-driven.
- Ulti struggled when writing fight scenes for the series.
- At one point, Driscoll was meant to be featured in the series as a member of the Rooters. However, once it was decided that there was no logical way to explain him surviving Upchuck's Sub-Energy blast in Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10: Part 2 (despite him doing so in the canon timeline), he was replaced with Phil. As it stands, in this timeline, Driscoll is dead.
- Magister Arnux and Swift were also meant to be Rooters at one point and even had lines, but they were removed partway through the writing of Verge due to Ulti being unable to give them distinct personalities.
- Writing for the series began on May 27, 2018 and was completed on May 8, 2020.
- This is the first series on BTFF to be released in its entirety on one day.