Now that Thanksgiving is over and done with, it's time to overhype ourselves for the holidays and try not to give in to the crippling depression that comes when they end! As such, I figured it would be the perfect time for the second Chain of Gifts!
How it WorksEdit
- To participate in this event, simply say you're participating in the comments section below.
- Sign-Ups will run from today until 11:59 PM MST on November 30th, after which the event will begin!
- The order of gift givers and receivers will be determined by a random generator. The first person on the list will give a gift to the next person on the list via their Message Wall, who will then give a gift to the next person after them, and really you know all about this step already.
- Once the last person on the list has received their gift, they will give a gift to the person who started the chain, completing the circle and ending the event.
- Gifts should be something you think the person receiving the gift would like, whether it be art, writing, music, or anything in-between.
- You are not allowed to give things you did not create as gifts, and though gifts such as memes and what not are technically allowed, they are heavily discouraged because of their low-effort nature.
- Gift givers will have up to a week to give their gift after receiving their own. If this time limit is exceeded, the event runner (me) will take their place as a giver to keep the event moving.
That's right, we have a banned users section now! People that don't deliver their gifts on time/at all really disrupt the flow of the game, as well as show a complete disregard for the spirit of things. As such, anyone who does that during this game will be banned from the next one, but may have another chance at the one after that. The users banned this round are:
- PokeRob (Who was banned from the wiki anyway so)
- The Awesome Jack (Just because we were expecting you to break your promise doesn't mean it's right)
- If you're not sure what to give as a gift, try going through your assigned user's userpage and history. You're sure to get an idea of what they might like.
Alright, we're good to go! Let's get as many people signing up as we can! The more users we get, the merrier it'll be!