|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||David Kaye|
Bloodstrike bears resemblance to a Polymorph, meaning that he is an amorphous semi-liquid organism, with the ability to shapeshift and having a humanoid form as the default one. This is where the similarities end, however.
Bloodstrike's body is composed of a substance similar to plasma, in which red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets are constantly flowing. The hemoglobin located in the red blood cells gives Bloodstrike his characteristic red color. Around his hands, feet and shoulder blades, the platelets form a thick brownish red crust, acting as armor. He has blood red eyes and a large maniacal grin, with four sharp teeth, two on each jaw (similar to Marvel Comics' Ultron).
The Superiortrix symbol is located inside his chest, floating but nevertheless staying in place.
Powers and Abilities
- Hemokinesis: Bloodstrike has the ability to create/generate, absorb, shape and manipulate blood in various shapes and forms.
- Blood Blast: Bloodstrike can release blood from every part of his body with great force, causing significant damage.
- Blood Constructs: Bloodstrike can form weapons or tools out of blood and use them in combat.
- Blood Absorption: Bloodstrike can absorb blood, akin to a vampire, to sustain himself and gain a temporary boost in strength.
- Blood Marionette: Bloodstrike can manipulate the motor functions of other beings by controlling their blood, causing excruciating pain on the victim. With this ability, Bloodstrike can extract information by using it as a means of torture, or kill by stopping the blood flow on vital organs.
- Blood Clotting: Bloodstrike can stop bleeding by causing mass production of platelets, which then form a thrombus, sealing the wound.
- Recovery Acceleration: Bloodstrike can accelerate recovery from a disease by causing mass production of white blood cells, which then deal with the infectant.
- Bloodthirst: Bloodstrike has an almost insatiable thirst for blood. While he can still distinguish friend from foe, it takes great effort for him to resist attacking his teammates.
- Average Strength: Bloodstrike only possesses strength equivalent to that of a human's in peak physical condition.
- Bloodless Beings: Beings that have no blood or contain a substance different from it are immune to Bloodstrike's manipulation.
- Credits for the infobox image go to ChromastoneandTabby.