|User||Albedo (Alien Planet)|
|Creator||First Thinker Azmuth|
|Similar Technology|| Unitrix
Ultimatrix Omnitrix Fusitrix
The Biomatrix (occasionally referred to as the Biotrix) is one of Azmuth's creations and the successor of the Unitrix in Ben 10: Alien Planet.
The Biomatrix was created by Azmuth in an attempt to piece of machinery that could inserted inside the body of a creature allowing them change at will instead of having a piece of machinery attached to them. When it was close to it's completion a uncorrectable 'flaw' was discovered in that the device would only transfer the abilities of the alien instead of the appearance. Realising that continuing to complete the Biomatrix would result in it turning into a weapon he stored it away hoping that eventually he would find a way to correct it. While in storage another Galvan named Albedo took it out wanting to use it in the way that Azmuth had feared it would be in order to take control of different planets. He then fled to multiple plants in order to find someone who could.
Like the Unitrix, the Biomatrix resembles a container instead of a watch, and can be unlocked by turning the dial resulting in it rising out of it's container.
- The Biomarix has a DNA scanner.
- The Biomatrix has the quick change feature.
- The Omnitrix does not rely on the Codon Stream for transformation, instead having the DNA stored within itself in a computerized form.
- Ben can telepatically contact and recive plumber badge messages.
Powers and Abilities Absorbed
|Species Absorbed||Powers/Abilities Gained|
|Aerophibian||Flighting Abilties, Laser Creation|
|Jury Rigg's Species||Enchanced Mechanical Knowledge|
|Ectonurite||Intangibility, Hovering, Invisibility|
|Atomix's Species||Nuclear Energy Manipulation|
|Talpaedan||Quake Generation, Enchanced Durability|
|To'kustar||Enchanced Size, Enchanced Strength|
- The Biomaitrix is not hack proof.
- Unlike the aliens in the Dimaitrix, Albedo does not name his aliens
- All 10 Alien DNA samples in the Biomatrix were aquired from Albedo's travels
- Jury Rigg