Benjamin "Ben" Kirby Tennyson, nicknamed Ben 10,000, is one of Ben's possible futures from an alternate timeline in which he is a full time superhero.
Ben 10,000's nickname comes from the fact that Ben now has access to at least 10,000 alien forms (though he says he stopped counting since then).
Ben 10,000 has gray hair on the sides and back of his head. He wears a green-striped white shirt with short sleeves. His belt buckle has the number 10K on it, colored green. He has kneepads on his knees and wears the Biomnitrix in both of his arms.
Ben 10,000 had stayed cocky and happy until he was 20, when Vilgax showed up one day. It's unclear on the details about what happened that day that caused his change, but it caused him to mutilate Vilgax.
Ever since then, Ben 10,000 became so strict, cynical, and serious about the hero business to the point where it's almost obsessive. He rarely turned back to his human form, spending most of his time as XLR8, skimming his patrol routes and brutalizing criminals as quickly as he could. He has also stopped naming his aliens, which the present Ben considers "half the fun" of using them.
Ben 10,000 stayed this serious for ten years until Gwendolyn brought his younger self to talk to him. After taking on Vilgax, Ben 10,000 started to lighten up in time for Max's 80th birthday.
Twelve years after Animo's break in, Ben 10,000 has lightened up, and it has been reflected in his brighter clothing, the fact that he started naming his aliens again, and his time spent with his son.
While he tries to be close with his son, Ben 10,000 can doubt his abilities as a parent and become over-protective. He can also be somewhat obtuse, not realizing where his son got his attitude from and grasping the obvious to Max's annoyance.
Ben 10,000 possesses a commendable amount of bravery and courage. Upon seeing the detonation of Vilgax's Chronosapien Time Bomb, rather than panicking and trying to run, he fearlessly charged towards it and tried to stop it with Atomic-X (only to fail).
Ben 10,000 still has a teasing side, calling the alternate counterpart of his cousin Gwen 10 "dweeb" when she made a smart quip about him. He is also a bit nostalgic of an earlier time in his life, having fond memories of Skurd, the Proto-TRUK and the Tenn-Speed.
Despite his change to more light-hearted and relaxed person, Ben 10,000 has a ferocious temper that returns him to his more aggressive and grim personage he displayed up until his thirties. The best example of this is when he transformed into Way Big and viciously pounded Kevin 11,000 into the ground for attacking Ken.
After the creation of the Biomnitrix, Ben 10,000 got involved on the Time War, eventually aiding his younger self in his quest to defeat Maltruant.
Powers and Abilities
Ben 10,000 can fuse any two aliens from the Omnitrix database with his Biomnitrix system.
Ben 10,000 has mastered his alien forms and is capable of using their powers to their fullest potential.
When presented with a problem, Ben 10,000 presents a quick and logical response to it. His intelligence is most evident by his creation of Ken's Omnitrix and the Biomnitrix via the collaboration of multiple intelligent transformations. His sharp mind allows him to take advantage of most situations and turn the tide in his favor.
On his own, Ben 10,000 is strong enough to knock down aliens of his size or larger, allowing him to hold his own against opponents when his Omnitrix has timed out. Of course, he is very much dependent on transforming while fighting more powerful opponents like Vilgax and Maltruant.
Bio-Ben 10K wears a device that he himself created, called the Biomnitrix.
- It can transform the wielder into any alien from the Omnitrix.
- The Biomnitrix is two Omnitricies that are linked together, thus allowing the user to perform alien fusions by slamming the two gauntlets together. These fusions are not stored in the Biomnitrix, rather, they are created when being transformed into.
- By using just one gauntlet, the user can transform into normal aliens.
- Each gauntlet has full access to all unlocked aliens.
- It can be voice-controlled or even used without actually having to say the name of the alien, similar to the Omnitrix's Master Control.
- It has a randomizer function.
- Compared to past models, the Biomnitrix is incredibly streamlined and lightweight, possessing practically no bulk and appearing to perfectly blend in with, and mimic, the natural curves and contours of the user's forearms.
Despite these features, the Biomnitrix can be temporarily disabled if it is exposed to a large electromagnetic pulse, such as from a solar flare.
- The Biomnitrix represents the idea that Ben has learned his lesson to lighten up after meeting with his younger self when he was 30.