|Alternate Counterparts||Big Chill Ben Tennyson|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Mole Problems|
Big Chill is a humanoid, moth-like alien whose four wings and antenna can fold up into a hooded robe (much akin to a poncho), giving him the appearance of a phantom. Big Chill has a muscular build, having larger eyebrows and sharper ears. He has a belt on his waist where the Ultimatrix symbol is located. He has bigger wings, claws, and a black beard design under his chin.
Big Chill is capable of breathing a freezing vapor that reduces the temperature surrounding the vapor, encasing targets in ice. He can generate ice beams from his hands that he can manipulate. Big Chill is capable of generating spiked balls of ice around his fists, as well as hurling ice spikes. He can also cause these spikes to sprout from the ground that surrounds him. Big Chill's body contains a density-altering protoplasm that allows intangibility. Big Chill has enhanced strength. Big Chill is completely immune to extreme subzero temperatures and extreme heats. Big Chill can survive underwater. Big Chill can also survive in the vacuum of space.
- Big Chill's intangibility is useless against opponents who can also turn intangible, as their intangibility cancels out.
- Big Chill's intangibility is consciously used, not reflexively, which means he can't use his intangibility if he is caught off guard.
- Big Chill's ice breath is useless against Hypnotick and other Psycholeopterrans.
- Big Chill's wings are weak against electricity.
- Mole Problems (First Appearance; Cameo)
- The End Is Nigh
- The Dark Time Part 2 (Cameo)
- Killer Robot
- Travel To The Past (19 year old)
- Escapees In The Null Void
- All For Kai (Cameo)