|Big Chill (Earth-68)|
|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Talk of the Town|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Big Chill (Earth-68)|
A moth-like alien, Big Chill has an eerie blue skin and green eyes. Big Chill's wings and antennae can fold up into a cloak of sorts, giving him the appearance of a phantom. He has his UAF appearance, the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Big Chill.
Same as canon Big Chill.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Big Chill appears as one of John's original 10 aliens, as well as his main mode of flight in earlier seasons. He remains one of his primary fighters, as well as the most used alien form of the series.
- Talk of the Town (first appearance)
- Pier Pressure (John Smith 10)
- Greetings From Techadon (John Smith 10)
- Hunted (John Smith 10)
- Nowhere to Run
- The Omnitrix (x3)
- Grounded (John Smith 10)
- Grudge Match (John Smith 10)
- What are Little Girls Made Of? (John Smith 10)
- Alone Together (John Smith 10)
- Merry Christmas (John Smith 10)
- Undercover (John Smith 10)
- Voided (John Smith 10) (cameo)
- Kevin's Big Score (John Smith 10)
- Frozen Nest (x2)
- Cold and Cunning (with a broken leg)
- Primus (John Smith 10) (with a broken leg)
- Fame (John Smith 10) (on TV)
- Advanced Training
- Above and Beyond (John Smith 10)
- Star Light, Star Bright
- John Smith 10 vs. the Negative 10 Part 2
- Ultimate Evolution (goesUltimate)
- Eye of the Beholder (John Smith 10)(goes Ultimate)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- John Smith 10 Christmas Special
By John 10,000
- Heroes United Part 1 (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance) (x2)
- Burning Sensation
- Map of Infinity (John Smith 10)
- The Alliance (John Smith 10)
- Prisoner (John Smith 10) (by clone 2)
- Ghost Town (John Smith 10)
By Metal John
- Manipulation (in Omni's head)
- We are! (first re-appearance)
- Trapped (John Smith 10) (used by clone 1)
- Xavier Institute (in Omni's head)
- Fitting In
- Checkmate (John Smith 10) (in John's head)
- His World Part 1 (first re-appearance) (by Past John)
- Through the Fire
- Sucked In
- Reasoning (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- The Labyrinth
- Olympus Awakened
- The Perfect Girlfriend (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- The Eggman Cometh (John Smith 10)
- Prison Guard (cameo)
- Highbreed Falling
- Time Lost
- Mutant Battle (cameo)
- The Ultimate Prey Part 1 (x2)
- Fated Battle
Dimension 10 (Ben 10)
Big Chill is an alien used by Ben 10 in his dimension.
- Two of Everything (cameo)
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Big Chill is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension. He is the signature alien of Vexen.
By Phantom X
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Big Chill was unlocked by Artemis, as a gift.
- Chocobo Races
- Cosmo Canyon
- Rocket Town (goes Ultimate)
- Forgotten Capital
- North Crater (goes Ultimate)
- We All Live in a Submarine
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Ben 10,000 has access to Big Chill. His daughter, Samurai, is able to use its powers without transforming into it.
By Ben 10,000
Freeze Man (John 23: Megaman)
Freeze Man is the version of Big Chill that appears in Dimension 23, used by Megaman. His head and body being white. His wings and antenna are light blue, and he has the Mega Tech armor on. His left hand is the Mega Buster. He can fire ice beams from the Mega Buster, though this hasn't been displayed yet.
- The Ancient Robots
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 4
- Strength of a Woman
- Diffusing the Sun
- Master of Chaos
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Big Chill is an alien form available to several characters.
Dimension 40 (Ya-Mi-Oh!)
Big Chill is an alien in the Dueltrix. While it doesn't appear, it is used in fusion aliens.
Dimension 2 (Ryder 10)
18 year Ryder unlocks Big Chill on a journey to Mykdl'dy.
By 18 year old Ryder
- Collectimus' Advocate (first appearance)
- Battle of the Kraaho
- Kork, Outlaw, Magister!
- The Ultimate Heist (Ryder 10)
- End of the Worlds
Frost Moth (Chris 10)
Frost Moth is the version of Big Chill that appears in Chris 10. He only appears in crossovers.
By Chris Otto
- Big Chill is the most used alien in John Smith 10.
- Due to over usage in John Smith 10, his appearances in other series are limited.