|Benjamin Kirby Tennyson|
Isabelle McDuffe (girlfriend)
|Powers and Abilities|
Enhanced Eidetic Memory
Exceptional Leadership Skills
Freestyle Hand-to-Hand Combatant
|Relatives||Carl Tennyson (father)|
Sandra Tennyson (mother)
Frank Tennyson (uncle)
Natalie Tennyson (aunt)
Max Tennyson (grandfather)
Gordon Tennyson (grand-uncle)
Betty Jean Tennyson (grand-aunt)
Vera Tennyson (grand-aunt)
Jedediah Tennyson (great-grand-uncle)
Gwen Tennyson (cousin)
Ken Tennyson (cousin)
|Nicknames||Changeling (various enemies)|
|Voice Actor||Tara Strong|
|First Appearance||The Rising Hero|
Ben has brown hair, green eyes, black short sleveed shirt with white stripes, military dark green cargo pants with side pockets, and black and white sneakers. Ben wields the Omnitrix on his left wrist.
Ben is childish, cocky, and fun-loving boy. His relatives often criticize his attitude, unaware of the fact that he uses humor to mask his fears. Despite some childish attitude, he is heroic, caring and generally good-natured, always willing to save others at any time.
Though often states to be silly or unintelligent because of his immaturity, Ben is cunning and resourceful when needed, quickly adapting when the Omnitrix doesn't provide him with the alien he wants.
In The Rising Hero Ben is confused on how to answer some quiz questions. He quickly encloses some random questions before the ring bells up. Ben throws a papper plane to the teacher's face and briefly giggles the ring bells. The teacher tells him that throwing papper planes is unallowed. He talked with Izzy about their summer plans.
Powers and Abilities
Ben is quite skilled in basic hand-to-hand combat as well-armed and unarmed combat and he is also a crafty fighter and actually uses freestyle fighting.
Ben has an extraordinarily sharp memory which allows him to see words from long distance.
Ben is the wielder of the Omnitrix, which gives him the power to modify his own genetic code in order to turn into various alien creatures. When transforming into an alien, Ben gets all the creature's features, including its appearance, voice, all of its unique and special abilities and powers, strengths and weaknesses.
Whenever the Omnitrix times out, Ben is left powerless until he either dodges or switches to a new alien form. In addition to gaining the selected alien's powers and strengths, he gains its weaknesses. Furthermore, any illness Ben is experiencing in his human form will also affect his alien forms.
Whenever Ben unlocks a new alien form, he is at a disadvantage of not knowing its abilities and weaknesses until he gains experience with using the new alien.
Ben is allergic to peanutts.
Ben's left eye twitches whenever he tells a lie.
- Ben is left completly speechless where Isabelle talks and kisses him.
- Ben has a habit of referring to other members of his aliens' species by the names he gives his aliens because he does not know the names of most of his alien's species.
- As such, he is often surprised on hearing them, but never admits it.
- Ben does not have good table manners.
- Ben doesn't belive camels exist.
- Ben has a knack for turning his weaknesses into strengths.
- Ben's high energy often gets him into trouble.
- Ben likes to call his aliens to strike fear into the hearts of his enemies.
- Ben's worst subject is Physics.
- Ben still owns several black T-shirts.
- Ben passed the third grade by choosing C for all the answers on multiple-choice tests.