|Residence||Bellwood (Dimension X)|
|Age||10 (Special Delivery flashback)|
Team Tennyson (formerly)
Forever Knight (formerly)
CEO of Tennyson Industries
Enhanced Eidetic Memory
Curing other E.V.Os
Nanite Absorption Immunity
Keen Investigative Skills
Exceptional Leadership Skills
Expert Martial Artist
|Relatives||Rex Salazar (boyfriend)|
Gwen Tennyson (cousin)
Max Tennyson (grandfather)
|Nicknames||Robot Me, Smart Me (Ben Prime)|
Nerd, Robot Ben (Kevin Levin)
Egghead (Ben 10,000)
|Alternate Counterparts||Ben Tennyson (Prime Dimension)|
Ben 10,000 (Ben 10,000's Dimension)
Ben 10,000 (Ultimate Ben 10,000's Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Race Against Time Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Reboot Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Dimension 23)
Ben Tennyson (Gweniverse)
Ben Tennyson (No Watch Dimension)
Ben 10,000 (Reboot Ben 10,000's Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Original Series Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Alien Force Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Ultimate Alien Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Omniverse Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Road Trip Without Gwen Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Maximilian's Dimension)
Ben Tennyson (Evil Ben's Dimension)
|First Appearance||[[Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United]]|
Ben X's physical appearance has changed from a ten-year-old to a sixteen-year-old. However, he retains some recurring characteristics. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and he's quite skinny for his age, though he shows a lot of muscle definition due to being athletic.
In Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United and Omniverse, Ben X wears a black shirt, a blue jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, blue jeans, and black and white Converse-style shoes. He wears the Omniwatch on his left wrist.
In Special Delivery flashback in which he was 10 years old, Ben X worn a black and blue shirt with the number 10 on the top left corner, dark blue cargo shorts, white socks, and black low profile sneakers. He worn the Omniwatch on his left wrist.
In Which Watch, he wore a blue spacesuit.
Ben X was shown to be less immature and behaves far less recklessly than Ben Prime, and shown to think ahead of his enemies. He is polymathism, which is accompanied by an inflated ego and sharp tongue: he likes to praise himself for his works, and often mocks people for their comparatively lower intelligence. Also, he can be easily caught off guard when he accomplishes anything or witnesses something unexpected and new which excites him, because of his reliance on his intellect. In this state, he is vulnerable to any surprise attacks.
Perhaps Ben X's greatest and most well-known trait is his sense of justice. A firm pacifist, he believes that science should be used for the sake of humanity, and harshly opposes using it for war. His selflessness and sense of duty causes him to try and shoulder the burden alone rather than involve others, whether he can carry that burden or not. This altruism intensifies the guilt he feels for his role in deaths that follow him. While generally calm and composed, Adam is prone to making poor judgement during emotional turmoil. He has also displayed good leadership skills. He would fight to protect those in his care and would react with devastation if harm befell them, as well as willing to sacrifice even his own life for others. He also forgave his enemies for all their crimes, going so far as to convince them to change for the better.
Powers and Abilities
Like all living things on his Earth dimension, Ben X has billions of nanites inside his body. After activation, the nanites mutate a normal being into an EVO. However, unlike most EVOs, Ben X has the ability to control his nanites at will, due to a large blue nanite called the Omega-2 Nanite that was injected into him, which allowed him to use his nanites to communicate with a variety of machines and other Nanites, EVO curing, create machines, enhanced physical condition, regeneration and immunity to nanite absorption.
Ben X has a genius intellect, specializing in physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and robotics. He has great analytical and deductive skills and is a very good fighter.
Ben X possesses a pair of blue goggles with various functions and the Omniwatch that allows him to transform into any of his aliens at will, due to having unlocked the Master Control, as well as traveling through space and time.
Like other organic beings, Ben X is vulnerable to being erased from existence by a Chronosapien Time Bomb.
Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
- Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United (first appearance)
Ben 10: Omniverse
Ben 10 (Reboot)
- Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar (first re-appearance; cameo)
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Car
- Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows
- Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override
- King of the Castle
- Which Watch
- Mutiny for the Bounty
- Buggy Out
- The Bentathlon
- A Sticky Situation
- Steam Fight at the OK Corral
- I Don't Like You
- Roundabout: Part 1
- Roundabout: Part 2
- Summer Breakers
- The Monsters in Your Head
- Queen of Bees
- Falls, Falls, Falls (cameo)
- Cosplay Day
- Bottomless Ben
- Digital Quality
- Growing Up Is Hard to Do
- Mock 10
- Ben 10 Versus the Universe: The Movie
- Crossover Nexus (cameo)
- In Ben 10,000 Returns, Professor Paradox referenced to Ben X's timeline as one of the alternate realities that exist while explaining how cross-time works to Ben, Gwen, and Kevin.
- Ben X enhances each of his aliens with nanotech.
- Ben X graduated Friedkin University at age 16 with four doctorate degrees.
- Ben X can play guitar and has shown to be an excellent singer.
- Ben X's best friend and boyfriend is Rex Salazar.
- Ben X is good friends with Gwen Tennyson, Billy Billions, Bobo Haha, Kevin Levin, Noah Nixon, Rook Blonko, Azmuth and Professor Paradox.
- Ben X likes cheesy fries, Fleen Cakes and smoothies from Mr. Smoothy.
- Ben X's worst fear is wasps.
- Unlike Ben and Gwen Prime, Ben X likes Max's cooking.
- Ben X is a fan of Sumo Slammers, Japanese anime and a rock band called the Trendbenders.
- Ben X has a knack for turning his opponent's strengths into weaknesses.