Note: For help with the layout for the nomination, go here.
- As of July 1, 2013, as only registered users may edit the wiki, only registered users may vote.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the preset numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an object that you nominated, or voting twice.
- PUTTING SOMETHING TO REST - You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
- CREDIT THE CREATOR IF NOMINATING SOMEONE ELSE'S OBJECT.
<strike> at the beginning of each line, and
</strike> at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- The object MUST BE a recurring or important object/device in the series, such as an Omnitrix or an important book that describes the mythology of a show, etc.
- If the object is in a crossover or Movie, the same rules still apply above.
- The object must have a page describing what it is and what series its from. If they do not have a page at all, they can not be nominated.
- There MUST be an image of the object or device somewhere on their page.
- Alternate versions of the Omnitrix/Ulitimatrix/Nemetrix ARE ALLOWED, but they MUST have additional several differences with the mainstream versions. If a nomination for an alternate version of one of these three devices is questioned on if it's allowed, an administrator must make the decision of whether to allow it to stay or to be remove it from nominations.
- February: Solvens Tenebrae Vestibulum
- March: The Gammatrix
- April: SpecTrix
- May: There was no Featured Object
- June: Everstone
- July: There was no Featured Object
- August: Napoleon's Sunglasses
- September: Swarm 1
- October: AemuTrix
- November: Harbinger (Spacecraft)
- December: Infinimatrix
FEATURED OBJECT IS NO LONGER BEING VOTED FOR. THANKS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO VOTED!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.