Use this forum to nominate and vote for the featured Omnitrix alien, which will be listed on the home page. Use the button below to nominate an alien.
Note: For help with the layout for the nomination, go here.
- Unregistered contributors can nominate and vote.
- Keep the layout almost as it is. Don't change the preset numbered and bulleted lists.
- No voting for an alien that you nominated, or voting twice.
- PUTTING SOMETHING TO REST - You can change your vote. But you can't vote twice.
- Do not remove your vote. If the vote is invalid or changed, strike it out1, but don't remove it.
- CREDIT THE CREATOR IF NOMINATING SOMEONE ELSE'S ALIEN.
<strike> at the beginning of each line, and
</strike> at the end of each line, to strike out text.
- The alien must have all the characteristics of an alien, weaknesses and powers, listed on its page. Exceptions can be made such as the information being withheld temporarily because of spoilers.
- If your page has no pictures, it will not be chosen. (This is because of the display format on the main page.)
- NO IDEA THEFT ACCEPTED IN THE ALIEN.
- April: Benpire
- May: Infinite Alien X
- June: Harlequin
- July: The Percolating Coffee Guy
- August: Math
- September: Georock
- October: Ek
- November: Dayjob and Nightshift
- December: Fury
Created by Omi and nominated by Mr. Omi. Well, it is a leap year, isn't it?
Against Omi put no effort in his name whatsoever. Upchuck Norris is a stinky poo! 12:08, March 3, 2012 (UTC) UH is right. Leapyear, ehh. And who puts the name Leapyear with a time travelling alien? Leapyear sounds like a frog alien. I hunt aliens for my Thanksgiving turkey! 12:50, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Those aren't valid reasons. What did you want me to call him? February 29th? Upgrade fest 2012 is here!!!!!!!!! 13:21, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
Of course they're valid. Leapyear is WAY too quickly thought of. How long do you think it takes for the canon aliens to get named? BTW: February 29th is actually a good name for him...... Upchuck Norris is a stinky poo! 13:24, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
It's just a name, get over it. Upgrade fest 2012 is here!!!!!!!!! 13:26, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
No, you get over it. I'm taking this to Roads right now. Upchuck Norris is a stinky poo! 13:28, March 3, 2012 (UTC) "Leapyear with a time travelling alien? Leapyear sounds more like a frog alien."-Rob. Um, atleast THAT part is valid, Omi. So be quite.
That's not valid either. It's just a name. Upgrade fest 2012 is here!!!!!!!!! 14:51, March 3, 2012 (UTC) Though I disagree with the votes, they are certainly valid. Voting against an alien because of his name is certainly allowed. ---****--- Roads 15:25,3/3/2012
I'm also against this because of the name. The powers are also something turning me away. I don't see the practical use when you can just use Eon or Clockwork who can go to ANY date of ANY year. Stripes, Creator of Worlds! (talk-blog) 17:38, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh forget it, if you guys are really going to whine about his name, I better not even try. Anyway, Upchuck Norris was featured on 29th of February... meanwhile he's the first alien to ever be featured on that date. Upgrade fest 2012 is here!!!!!!!!! 14:25, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Created by Ultimatehero and nominated by Agent H. I provided a link so you won't have to type his super long awesome name in the search box.
- He's awesome. I hunt aliens for my Thanksgiving turkey! 12:49, March 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Hes awsome and he dances! Narutosasuke124 (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 13:14, March 3, 2012 (UTC)(too lazy for my random signature)
- I don't get his name. Upgrade fest 2012 is here!!!!!!!!! 14:25, March 5, 2012 (UTC)
Ultimate Rath (from BTUAM)
Created by ET and nominated by paperluigi ttyd.