Fanon Con is an event on the wiki that is held four times annually, during Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. The purpose of Fanon Con is to allow users to reveal information and perhaps spoilers about their series in a controlled setting, with a high possibility of other users viewing them due it being advertised, both for signups and when the actual con begins, in highlighted forum threads.
Two weeks before the beginning of the season's Fanon Con, a bureaucrat will make a thread to announce the dates for Fanon Con, as well as the themes for the Normal Writing, Creative Writing and Art contests. Users will have two weeks to sign up and submit their entries for Fanon Con. Late entries will not be accepted. After the signups and submissions period is over, the Fanon Con event begins on a Monday with the results of the Normal Writing contest, and continues on to Creative Writing on Tuesday, Overall Writing on Wednesday, Art on Thursday, and the Main Blog on Friday. Chat Presentations are available throughout the week.
- Creative Writing: Contestants are required to write a story that adheres to the theme, the creativity of which is also taken into account.
- Character Creation: Contestants are required to create an original character that adheres to the given theme.
- Alien Creation: Contestants are required to create an original Omnitrix alien that adheres to the given theme.
- Art: Contestants are required to draw (whether digitally or traditionally) something that adheres to the theme.
- Normal Writing: Contestants are required to write a normal episode which adheres to the theme.
The Main Blog is where users display presentations for their upcoming work, showing off new shows, artwork, aliens, or anything, really.
Every Tuesday-Friday of Fanon Con is open to Chat Presentations that may occur anywhere from Noon to 11 PM EST. These presentations are essentially Fanon Con's version of panels and are where exclusive information and Q&As are made available to the public audience. Each Chat Presentation lasts an hour and must be scheduled for a specific time. These presentations are held on the wiki's Discord server, formerly on Planet Chaturn.
- Main article: Fanon Con/Archive/User