|Alternate Counterparts||Rainbow Rock|
|Powers and Abilities|
Ultraviolet laser beams
|First Appearance||All That Glitters|
Chromastone is a Crystalsapien that was sampled from Sugilite. Some say MorOtesi is his home planet, but MorOtesi is only a legend. Chromastone has no home planet, or even a real species, since Sugilite is the only real Crystalsapien.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Ben 10: The Omniwars
- 5 Ben 10: Alien Defender
- 6 Jax 10
- 7 Ben 10: Omniverse Unlimited
- 8 Ben 10: Alien Generation
- 9 Ben 10: Aliens
- 10 Albedo 10
- 11 Ben 10: Superverse
- 12 John Smith 10
- 12.1 Appearances
- 12.2 Galactic Battle
- 12.3 Distant Worlds
- 12.4 Phantom Watch
- 12.5 Ancient Times
- 12.6 Spacewalker
- 12.7 Kingdom Hearts
- 12.8 Omniverse
- 13 John Smith 10: Final Fantasy
- 14 Jane Smith 10
- 15 Ben 10/Generator Rex: Omniverse
- 16 Appearances
- 17 Brandon 10
- 18 Ben 10: Ultimate Insanity
- 19 Ben 10: Dimensional Warriors
- 20 Ben 10 omniverse force
- 21 Gallery
Chromastone is a silicon based alien made of extremely durable crystal. His body is overall purple, with several dark lines and spots. His hands and face are magenta, and he also sports six magenta shards on his back, two on his chest, and one on the top of his head that resembles a horn. His face consists of a mouth and one large green eye at the center.
In Omniverse, Chromastone's first appearance looks exactly the same as he was in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien except that the crystals on his back and head are much longer.
In A New Dawn, Chromastone gets a new appearance. He now wears a green jumpsuit. He also has three spikes on his shoulder and arms. He also wears green gauntlets on his wrists and legs. His knees now have spikes. His face now has a magenta chin that also resembles a mouth guard, and four spikes on his head. He now speaks without moving his mouth at all. The Omnitrix is now on his right pectoral.
The Prototype Omnitrix/Ultimatrix/Omnitrix symbol used to be on Chromastone's chest.
In, BTAD, he has his OV appearance.
In Ben 10: Heroics Unleashed, he has his Omniverse appearance but with a green belt and black pants.
In Ben 10: Ultimate Omniverse, he has his Omniverse appearance, but his crystals are green.
In Ben 10: The Omniwars, he has his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien appearance, but with his Omniverse crystals. He is more muscular, notably on his arms. The Omnimatrix IV symbol is on a black and green sash, while the crystals on his chest have been moved below his neck. Negative Chromastone has a paler purple to his body, as well as a red eye.
In Legion Of Ultimate Superheroes, he has his Alien Force/Ultimate Alien appearance.
In Ben 10: Legends of the Omnitrix, his rocks are brown and his crystals are green. His forearms are made of crystal.
In Ben Ten: Enter the Ultimatrix, he has his second Omniverse appearance, but the mouth guard and spikes on the side of his head only appear in space, and his hands are like in UAF. Also, his clothing has been replaced by Diamondhead's outfit in the same series, but with sleeves. It covers all the purple area except on the head. In the episode Gems vs. Plumbers, his pink areas turn red-purple when he absorbs Garnet's gemstone. This also causes him to have a red gem and a blue gem on the front of his shoulders, one per shoulder.
Powers and Abilities
Chromastone has the ability to allow energy to phase through his body without harm, as well as absorb various forms of energy and channel it into ultraviolet beams, which can annihilate entire turrets or melt through a truck trailer. He can also project a beam of light for illumination purposes.
As seen in The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2, Chromastone can launch the blasts without absorbing anything, but to a limited extent.
In Ben 10 Alien Force: Vilgax Attacks, Chromastone was revealed to be capable of manipulating the energy into bolts, rather than beams, as well as generating an energy blast expanding out in a 360 degree radius, creating an energy shield, and wielding energy fists.
Chromastone has very dense, crystallic skin, which gives him enhanced durability.
Chromastone possesses enhanced strength.
Chromastone is capable of flight.
Although it isn't one of Chromastone's natural abilities, just an intervention of the Omnitrix, Chromastone transformed into Diamondhead after Vilgax shattered him.
According to Tetrax, Chromastone has "beyond" more abilities than the ones that are known.
Chromastone is unable to absorb energy when not expecting it or is too weak to do so.
As shown in Fame, Chromastone cannot absorb electricity being conducted by water.
Chromastone has a limit to how much energy he can absorb at once, as shown in Enemy of My Frenemy, where he tried to absorb the energy of the sorcerer's engine, but was instead disintegrated.
Ben first uses Chromastone in Let War Commence, Pt 2 to prevent Vilgax from escaping once again in his ship. Chromastone successfully makes the ship explode, but he flies back to Earth, thinking that Vilgax is not dead.
Albedo first uses Chromastone in Harangue; Our Future Mayor to escape his destroyed laboratory.
He is voiced by Yuri Lowenthal (by Ben), and Eric Bauza (by Albedo).
Ben 10: Alien Defender
- Forever and Forever... (first reappearance)
He is one of Jax's original ten.
In The Circus Chromastone is used to fight Stilts.
In Hunted (Jax 10) He's used to fight Khyber.
In The Secret of Chromastone (Jax 10) He is used very briefly. And later he fights Vilgax.
Ben 10: Omniverse Unlimited
He appears in Moving On: Part 1 to be tested on with a new Plumber weapon.
Ben 10: Alien Generation
He is set to appear in the end of season 2/and season 3 having his OV look
11 year old Chromastone looks the same as Present Chromastone but having shorter spikes, like his AF/UA look
Ben 10: Aliens
He is confirmed to appear.
In the series, he is also going to be destroyed like in Vengance of Vilgax, but Diamondhead replaces him for a little while.
Ben 10: Superverse
He will appear in the season 1 finale of Ben 10: Superverse but his first appearence is brief.
- Tough Luck (John Smith 10) (first appearance)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- Vengeance of Vilgax Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- Fame (John Smith 10) (on TV)
- Basic Training (John Smith 10)
- Time Walker
- Be-Knighted (John Smith 10)
- John Smith 10 vs. the Negative 10 Part 1
- Andreas' Fault (John Smith 10)
- Inspector Number 13 (John Smith 10)
- Knight's Temple
- The Flame Keepers' Circle (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 2 (John Smith 10)
- John Smith 10 Christmas Special
- Heroes United Part 1 (John Smith 10) (first re-appearance)
- En Garde
- Enemy of My Frenemy (John Smith 10)
- Duel of the Fates
- Trip to Naboo
- General John
By Ultimate John
- Round Five Part 2 (accidental transformation) (goes Ultimate)
- The Second Round (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
By Warmatrix Drone
By Neontrix Drone
- Ahmad Smith 10 and John 15, Part 2 (first re-appearance)
- Azarath Metrion Zinthos (first re-appearance) (by clone 1)
- 7 Princesses of Heart
- End of the World Part 3
- Castle Oblivion (unintentional transformation; intended alien was Light Cream)
- Mind Games (John Smith 10)
- Symphony of Sorcery
- Castle of Dreams
- Organization XIII Part 2
Chromastone is first used to power the Sister Ray.
Summoned by Dr. Eggman
- Escape From Junon (destroyed)
- Friends (JSXFF)
- Ultimate Power (JSXFF) (goes Ultimate)
- Phantom's Wrath Part 3 (by clone 1)
Chromastone is one of her original 10.
- Howl of the Wolf (first appearance)
- Side Effects (Jane Smith 10)
- Absolute Power Part 2 (Jane Smith 10)
Ben 10/Generator Rex: Omniverse
Chromastone will appear
Ben 10: Protector of the Omniverse
- Wrath of the Xenocytes (first reappearance)
- Ben 10: Ultimate Protector 4 Multi Omniverses (by POTO Ben)
- A Trip To...Nowhere
- Timeline Takeover (by Gwen 10)
Ben 10: Heroics Unleashed
Ben 10: Ultimate Omniverse
- Let War Commence, Pt 2 (first re-appearance)
- Harangue; Our Future Mayor (by Albedo)
- Blukic and Driba Go to Perplexahedron
Legion Of Ultimate Superheroes
- A Familiar Face (First Appearance by Brandon Clone)
- Trapped in the Capture (First Appearance by Brandon)
- The Magic Within
- Conquest of the Conqueror Part 2
Ben 10: Dimensional Warriors
Chromastone's appearance hasn't changed much.