|Ben 10: Reality|
|Genre||First Person VR Sandbox|
| Previous|| Next|
Ben 10 Alien Force: Reality
Ben 10: Reality is a virtual reality video game based on the Ben 10 Franchise. It will require some kind of VR headset (HTC Vive, for example) as well as an Omni treadmill to properly function.
Needless to say; this is a conceptual page. There are no plans to go any further at all with the development. Not even artwork. This page is to explore the mechanics of a VR hero simulator, as well as the needed limitations, changes, and technology.
Ben 10: Reality is a first person VR game based on the Ben 10 franchise. It allows the player to become any of the original 10 OS aliens, unlocking more as the story goes on. It takes place in an open-world area of Bellwood, with the player controlling a ten year old Ben Tennyson. Each alien plays very differently.
Albedo and Ben 23 are only playable in the multiplayer modes.
- Four Arms
- Grey Matter
- Wildvine (Singleplayer only)
- Arctiguana (Singleplayer only)
- Blitzwolfer (Singleplayer only)
Albedo (Free play and multiplayer only)
- Negative Heatblast
- Negative Upgrade
- Negative Ripjaws
- Negative Four Arms
- Negative Diamondhead
- Negative Grey Matter
- Negative Ghostfreak
- Negative Wildmutt
- Negative XLR8
- Negative Stinkfly
- Negative Wildvine (Accessible via cheats only)
- Negative Arctiguana (Accessible via cheats only)
- Negative Blitzwolfer (Accessible via cheats only)
Ben 23 (Free play and multiplayer only)
- Charcoal Man
- Diamond Tip
- Big Bug
- Wildvine 23 (Accessible via cheats only)
- Freezelizard (Accessible via cheats only)
- Blitzwolfer 23 (Accessible via cheats only)
- Ben 10'000
- Alien X
Time has shattered! Ben was not supposed to learn about Albedo until he was 15, and Ben 23 until he was 16. But here he is, face to face with both of them! Now Professor Paradox must help Ben fix the fragments of his continuity, or risk the entire universe crumbling beneath them!
- PRIMUS (Master Control)
- STARBEARD (God Mode)
- ZS'SKAYR (Noclip)
- ULTIMATRIX (play as Albedo during any single player mode)
- GYROTIME (play as Ben 23 during any single player mode)
- Ghostfreak (and his counterparts) can only go through parts of the level that glow purple.
- The dimension 23 counterparts for Wildvine and Blitzwolfer are unnamed in this game.
- This is because they cannot be accessed without cheats.
- They were probably never intended to be in the game and were never named in canon media.