|Ben 10: Alien Universe|
|Season 1, Episode 12|
|Darkstar absorbing Sentient Brainstorm.|
|Air date||December 6, 2009 (Contest Prize)|
February 25, 2012
December 28, 2012 (BiA)
The Con of Rath
Ben 10: Invasion of the Omnitrix is the twelfth episode of the first season of Ben 10: Alien Universe, and is the season finale of said season.
Darkstar comes to fight the 10 Squad yet again, but this time, he uses an exploit in the Omnitrix to enter it and steal some of Ben's best transformations.
- The Hidden Universe (this timeline's Codon Stream, located inside the Omnitrix) DNA samples of Brainstorm, Humongousaur, Alien X, and Chromastone are removed by Darkstar exploiting features in the Omnitrix.
- Ben Tennyson
- Sentient Brainstorm
- Gwen Tennyson
- Kevin Levin
- Alien X
- Darkstar uses a red ray to shock Ben (which should have been yellow).
- It is not known why Darkstar didn't steal the XLR8 transformation instead of fleeing, or why he didn't steal Cannonbolt.
- It is revealed that the Hidden Universe is used in this timeline instead of the Codon Stream. This pays tribute to how it would've first appeared in Ben 10: Hidden Universe.
- Ben 10: Alien Queen and this episode both featured Brainstorm in an orange color. Had he appeared after this point, he would have also been orange as became the norm in Alien Queen.