| ET HAS LANDED!
This item belongs to the user Evolved To'kustar
- Main article: Ben 10: De-Evolution/Episode Guide
- Main article: Ben 10: De-Evolution/Theme Song
Add your signature (~~~~) on a new bullet here.
- ChArBeL iS iN tHe HoUse 09:45, August 12, 2011 (UTC)
- -- 14:26, August 14, 2011 (UTC)
- 121ʎouɹǝɯo (P-O-O-P) is watching yooooooooooou (FAT CHANCE) 06:01, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Aunt Steve! 15:29, August 29, 2011 (UTC
- 6jackb (Talk - Blog - Contribs) 22:53, November 29, 2011 (UTC)
- FIUOSN Talk to me 20:48, December 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Jrshipey (Talk - Blog - Contribs) 03:54, January 8, 2012 (UTC)
- UltimateFan20532 (Wall - Blog - Contribs) 00:23, May 27, 2012 (UTC)
- All of Ben's aliens
Occasionally, Ben's new Ultimatrix shoots out a devolve beam that devolves or evolves anyone it touches for a short amount of time.
- Devolved Gwen - When Gwen is devolved she becomes a Chimpanzee with mana manipulating powers and awesome karate skills, but all her powers are weaker
- Devolved Kevin - Whenever Kevin is devolved he becomes absolutely useless. When he is devolved into his Chimpanzee form he has no clue he was originally Osmosian/Human and still has Osmosian powers. When he has absorbed a material and is devolved he becomes that material and is immobile
Go here to see a gallery of all Devolved aliens.
- There is a possibility that not all the listed devolved forms will appear
- This series is based on comedy
- Ben always forgets that he can't go Ultimate anymore which causes him to almost always accidently devolve
If ET, Brian or UH are unable to write an episode for some reason, Omi will substitute and write an episode for them. Omi will write a special episode and then take over for ET in one week while he is on vacation.