Beartrap is a humanoid, bear-like alien. He is covered in pink fur with white on his stomach and palms. The top of his head looks like a skull, and has two antennae sticking out from it. He has indigo-grey growths on his shoulders and stomach, as well as claws and toes. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his stomach.
- The indigo-grey bits of his body are actually external bones. These bones are extremely malleable, able to be used to trap opponents, impale them, etc.
- Beartrap has sharp claws and teeth.
- Beartrap has enhanced strength and durability..
- Beartrap's bone structures can be broken with enough force. If they are still connected to him, they can cause him great pain, and take a while to be regenerated. However, the regeneration can be bypassed by quickly changing to another alien then back.
- Beartrap's species name is a play on "Ursa Major," the constellation that looks like a big bear, and "mangy."
- Beartrap's planet name is the Latin word for "spike."
- Beartrap's design was made using an incidental from Ben 10: Omniverse.