|BTFF: New Recruits: Quest of Derp|
|Series||BTFF: New Recruits|
|Platforms|| Wii U
BTFF: New Recruits: Quest of Derp is a video game in BTFFNR.
I dont know.
- Dark [Weapons: GPS, Soft Taco Laucher, Nuclear Potato Chips, Old Hair Spray, Water Pistol]
- Pug [Aliens: Perrocoal, Plug Glug, NRPug, Pugrade, Stank Larva]
- Bloxx [Powers: Hammer, Sword, Beam Gun, Flight, Stretching]
- Ben 10 Fan [Aliens: Four Arms, Diamondhead, Swampfire, Astrodactyl, Alli-Gator]
- Trout [Powers: Telekinesis, Laser Eyes, Walkatrout, Sword, Telekinesis Ground Flight]
Battle Arena (BA) Only Characters
- Diamondface (Unlocked, with BA Mode, when the Final Level is completed)
- Ben 10,000 (Unlocked with 30 battles in BA)
- Kross Kothen (Unlocked with all members of Pug's Army are found)
In Story Mode, the player can play as two New Recruits, to complete wesomesauce levels. In each level, there is a member of Pug's Army that can be found.
Level 01: The Sands of Terrexcava
Level 02: The Ship from Terradino
Finding a ship in the desert, Pug and Bloxx decide to investigate. [Enemies: Vaxasuarians, Drones] [Boss: Evax]
Level 03: H20 Outbreak
Back at the Plumber Headquarters, Water floods the Base, will Ben 10 Fan and Trout survive? [Enemies: Anti-Gravity Projectors] [Boss: H20 Guy]
Level 04: Together Again
Level 05: Dungeon Crawl!
Discovering a dungeon on Saltalta, the New Recruits investigate. [Enemies: Saltanoid Statues, Saltalta Spiders, Giant Saltanoid Foot, Fire Saltanoid Statues] [Boss: Giant Saltanoid-Pyronite Statue]
Level 06: Bigger Than we Thought
Discovering a civilzation of Pyronites deep in the dungeon, the New Recruits must kick them out! [Enemies: Pyronites, Perrocoal's Species, Lava Fish] [Boss: Evolved Pyronite Leader, Zum]
In the Battle Arena Game Mode, up to four players compete in battle, in a SSBB style.
Arena 01: Terrexcava
The stage moves right, and the players must keep up the place... or die! It starts out in a desert, then moves into a dungeon. After a while sand blows at the screen, and the players are back at the beginning.
Arena 02: Pyros
The stage has lava on the edges of the screen and a lavafall in the background. Occasionally, the lavafall overflows, where the stage turns into a three platform falling-thingy. The players fall down to a volcano, where it soon blasts them up, three platform-thingy, and back to the start.