|Home World||Galvan Prime|
|Age||Unknown, Well over 1,000 Years|
|Affiliations|| Bryce Bowman|
|Occupation(s)||The Agencies Official Research and Development Department|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Alias||"The Father" - The BBO Staff|
|Voice Actor||Jeff Bennett|
|First Appearance||Infinite Powers|
Azmuth's scientific creations and achievements have made him a respected scientist throughout the universe. Paradox calls him the smartest being in the universe, Azmuth demurred, saying he is the smartest being in three galaxies (arguably five galaxies). He is also a trusted advisor to the Agency
He sends the Infinity to Bryce as Paradox wishes, and from then aids Bryce in training with it. He becomes a reappearing character after his first appearance, but only in times of dire need. He shows up again in Secrets Part: 2 and unlocks Bryce's second playlist of aliens.
Azmuth's personality resembles that of an old mentor, for Bryce, giving him advice and training him with the Infinity.
Azmuth looks like a normal Galvan with senile traits. He has whiskers like long outgrowths coming out of his face.
Powers and Abilities
Even by the super-intelligent Galvan standards, Azmuth's mental prowess is considered worlds apart from the rest of his race. He is well-regarded as the smartest being in the Universe (or at least 3 to 5 galaxies). He is often referred to by his Galvan peers as First Thinker.
Along with his intelligence, Azmuth is gifted with years of experience and knowledge gained thanks to his age.
Azmuth is a skilled inventor having created numerous inventions, his greatest being the Omnitrix.
Because he created the Omnitrix, Azmuth knows all about its functions so he has the potential to use the Omnitrixes more effectively than anyone else.
- Azmuth has stated that while he is from the same Universe as Bryce, he is not from the same Dimension.
- This is will be expanded upon in later episodes, but probably not until after BBDB.
- At the beginning of the Pilot episode (Infinite Powers), Azmuth says "May the timeline unfold properly" after sending the Infinity to Bryce.
- This is to suggest that Azmuth has a clue as to what may or may not happen in Bryce's future, and is trying to make sure that everything works out as "foretold"
- This page says that Azmuth is from "Dimension 0". This is not entirely correct.
- "Dimension 0" is the term that we use for "untold Dimension", meaning he hasn't said which Dimension he is from, but it is not the one he is in right now.