Atomix has the appearance of a robotic, skeleton, similar to that of a human's. His bone-like body is his organic self, which is surronded in green, atomic energy. His organic body and energy are contained by a white, technological suit that covers his torso, thighs, feet, and fore-arms. On the white part of his chest piece is a see-through glass portion, which is shaped like the Omnitrix. His stomach is also surroudned by a glass section, similar to the glass on Gutrot's stomach showing his gases. His eye sockets glow green.
Atomix wears the Omnitrix symbol on his back.
Atomix's personality is far different from that of his original self. Rather than being over the top, this Atomix is far more reserved, and doesn't see life in the same way Ben would, valuing it very little.
- Atomix retains all his powers.
- Atomix retains most of his weaknesses.
- Atomix's new personality makes him dangerous to use. If he decides the most effective solution to a scenario is to let a person die, it takes much convincing to make him consider otherwise. The only thing preventing him from outright letting the person die is the small portion of his brain that is still Ben.
- Atomix's body can be dismantled.
- Atomix's design is meant to combine the "atomic skeleton" idea of the KJMarch design of Atomix with the "atomic robot" idea of the Ben 10: Omniverse design of Atomix.
- Atomix's new personality is meant to take inspiration from Dr. Manhattan, who has similar powers.