|Powers and Abilities|
|First Appearance||Con on Ice|
|Evolved Form/Devolved Form||Ultimate Articguana (Earth-68)|
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
- 4.1 Appearances
- 4.2 Galactic Battle
- 4.3 Distant Worlds
- 4.4 Phantom Watch
- 4.5 Ancient Times
- 4.6 Spacewalker
- 4.7 Kingdom Hearts
- 4.8 Omniverse
- 5 Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
- 6 Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
- 7 Dimension 40
- 8 Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
- 9 Ice Man (John 23: Megaman)
- 10 Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
- 11 See also
Arctiguana had three dorsal fins reaching down his back and gills on the sides of his head. He also had small spikes around his face. Arctiguana wore white pants and a black open-front shirt. He wears the Omnitrix symbol on his chest.
In John Smith 10, he has his UAF appearance until Omniverse, where he gained his Omniverse appearance.
When used by the Intellectuary, his right eye is closed.
For his Dimension 23 appearance, see Ice Man below.
Powers and Abilities
Same as canon Arctiguana. He can breath a mist as well.
Same as canon Arctiguana.
Dimension 1 (John Smith 10) appearances
Articguana was unlocked by the electromagnetic interference from the Tiffin. He has a laid back personality, using words like "cool" and "chillax" often. Despite being new, he has become one of John's most trusted aliens, able to hold his own against Ultimate Rath.
- Con on Ice (first appearance) (unintentional transformation)
- Eye of the Beholder (John Smith 10)
- Simian Says (John Smith 10)
- Hero Time (John Smith 10) (accidental transformation; selected alien was XLR8)
- The Visitor (John Smith 10)
- Inspector Number 13 (John Smith 10)
- Knight's Temple
- Primus Again
- Catch a Falling Star (John Smith 10)
- John 10,000 (episode)
- The Widening Gyre (John Smith 10)
- A Knight to Remember (John Smith 10)
- The Ultimate Enemy Part 1 (John Smith 10)
- John Smith 10 Christmas Special
- Burning Sensation (first re-appearance)
- The Big Tick (John Smith 10)
- The Exchange
- Enemy of My Frenemy (John Smith 10)
- The Secret of Chromastone (John Smith 10)
- Trip to Naboo
- General John
In Omni's Head
- Desert, Forest Edge and Plains (first re-appearance)
By Warmatrix Drone
By John 10,000
- His World Part 1 (first re-appearance)
- Deep Jungle (first re-appearance)
- Phantom of Twilight
- Revenge of Darkness
- Dwarf Woodlands
- Frozen Heart
- Fistful of Clones (first re-appearance) (goes Ultimate)
- Night of the Living Nightmare (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- War (John Smith 10) (goes Ultimate)
- Battle of the Omnitrices Part 2 (goes Ultimate)
Dimension 13 (Kingdom Hearts)
Articguana is used by characters from the Kingdom Hearts dimension.
By John Replica
- Replica Program (by Replica)
Dimension 777 (John Smith 10: Final Fantasy)
Summoned by Animo
Summoned by Chopper
- Battle of the Mountain
- Friends (JSXFF)
- Zombie Night
- Invading Shinra
- Ultimate Power (JSXFF) (destroyed)
Summoned by Logan
Articguana is an alien in the Dueltrix. And while not directly used, it is used to create fusion aliens.
Dimension 720 (Samurai Tales)
Articguana's powers are used by characters in this movie series.
Ice Man (John 23: Megaman)
Ice Man is the version of Articguana in Dimension 23. He is used exclusively by Protoman. Ice Man has grey skin, red armor on his chest and black armor on his back with red eyes, with a red Omnitrix symbol. He utilizes Protoman's Shield in assisting to fight, riding it on the ice paths that he creates.
Dimension 763 (Omnimania)
Articguana is an alien form available to several characters in the series.
- To Be a Hero: Omni Crew Crash Course (head only)