|Species||Cingulatahomo sapiens drillocheirus (Cingulatadrilloid)|
|Body||Humanoid Armadillo with Robot Hands|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||Robot Hand Manipulation|
|First Appearance||Magic Isn't Real|
Armordrillo is the X-Matrix's DNA sample of a Cingulatadrilloid.
Armordrillo is a humanoid armordrillo with robot hands that tun into drills. He wears the X-Matrix on his left wrist.
Powers and Abilities
Same as a regular Cingulatadrilloid.
- Armordrillo debuted in Magic Isn't Real, when he battled a second pair of crooks after the previous 2 defeated by Geometree.
- In Hunted, he battled Clawgor.
- In Secrets, Titanoceratops transformed into him unwillingly in the middle of a fight.
- He later battled Black Doom, and got away. He later found Black Doom capturing the gang.
- In The Big Tick, he failed to stop the giant insect.
- In Framed, he was used offscreen by Kevin.
- In Frighten Them 'Till They Drop!, he failed to stop Zcarem.
- In Revenge of Dr. Eggman, he battled Eggman's robots, but failed to defeat the new robot.
- In Frighthound, he was used to fight the "Yenaldooshi".
- In Be Afraid of the Dark, he was used to save the gang after Viktor's space shuttle broke apart.
- In Merry Christmas, he shielded himself from the destruction of the "Jingalator" after he destroyed its core as Zworm.
- Armordrillo's name is a portmanteau of the words "armor", "armodillo", and "drill".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.