|Species|| 1/2 Polar Manzardill|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities|| Cold Fusion|
Fusion Energy Manipulation
|Used By||Ben 10'000|
|Appears in||Death of Ben 10|
Arctomix is the Biomnitrix's fusion of a Polar Manzardill and an unknown species from the planet X'Nelli and an unknown planet.
Arctomix is a tall, hunchbacked humanoid with blue fins growing out of his back. He has a huge jaw and green eyes, and his body appears to be mostly mechanical. His arms have blue canisters embedded in them with a clear liquid inside.
Powers and Abilities
Arctomix's powers are a combination of those possessed by his constituent aliens.
Arctomix can fly.
Arctomix can manipulate nuclear energies that freeze anything that touches it due to an effect known as Cold Fusion
Arctomix names his attacks. Known attacks include:
- Cold War-head: A ball of light blue energy. When it collides with a target it begins to freeze them solid from the impact zone outwards.
Arctomix has not demonstrated any weaknesses so far. It is possible that he shares Atomix's boundless overconfidence.
- Arctomix is the last fusion alien to be used in Death of Ben 10.
- It was also the last alien in Death of Ben 10 to get its page.
- Arctomix is based on the real-world concept of Cold Fusion, the idea of inducing nuclear fusion at or near room temperature as opposed to the astronomical temperatures required to induce fusion inside a star.
- Arctomix's role was originally meant to be taken by an Arctiguana/Terraspin fusion called Terraguana.
|Death of Ben 10|