Amperi is an alien species which AmpFibian derived from and live in the Andromada Galaxy.
Amperi are jellyfish-like creatures. They have four tentacle like arms, two eyes, and no mouth, ears, or nose. They also have two legs. They have 3 hood-looking parts that make up their head and torso, with the upper most being the head, and the lower two being the torso. They are blue in color, with a white pattern covering their entire body. They have electrokinetic powers and are aquatic (a clue that the planet they come from is aquatic), but can still survive out of water, like a jellyfish. Amperi originate from the Andromeda Galaxy.
- Ability to Hover
- Fast Swimming
- Underwater breathing
- Amperi are an electro-manipulative species. They are masters of the electromagnetic spectrum, with the ability to produce powerful shock blasts of energy that can stun, paralyze, or kill. These jellyfish-looking aliens move by floating gently through the air, flying more quickly, or by becoming pure electrical current and traveling at lightning speed along power lines.
- Can survive in space (in John Smith 10)
If Amperi try to shoot electricity while getting in water, they will shock themselves as well. They must be all the way under before they can safely emit electricity.
- Shadow AmpFibian
- Ultimate Kevin(part Amperi)
- Ultimate Aggergor(part Amperi)
- Amperi King
- Ultimate Gymosis (1/6 Amperi)
Notable Amperi Hybrids
- UpBolt (the Biatomnitrix's DNA samples of 1/2 Amperi and 1/2 Galvanic Mechamorph)
- Petrivile 1/4 Mutant Hybrid
- Timmy Tenorswift (1/2 Human, 1/2 Amperi)
- Jason Swiz (2/4 Human, 1/4 Sonorosian, 1/4 Amperi)
- Sally Decason (1/2 Human, 1/2 Amperi, non Amperi appearance; human but with Amperi powers.)
- Nick Stone (from Nick 13), 1/2 of DNA, non visible on the outside.
- Katie Stone (from Nick 13), 1/2 of DNA, not visible on the outside, DNA code blocked and disabled.
Notable Evolved Amperi
- Ultimate AmpFibian