Amoebola has an amoeba-like appearance. He is a single celled organism, akin to Goop. His entire body is teal, including his eyes. He wears the Omnitrix on his chest.
- Amoebola can change in size, from as tall as he is normally (about to the waist of a 5'9 adult male human) to microscopic size, akin to Nanomech. This power helps in his main power.
- Amoebola is a germ-like being. After having shrunken down, he can enter the body of someone and act as a virus. He is also able to act like a white blood cell and attack infectious or otherwise harmful germs before they do too much damage.
- Amoebola can regenerate, shapeshift, and stretch his body.
- Amoebola can adapt to diseases and cures, making it easy for him to become almost unstoppable. He is one of the few aliens whose adaptions and alterations remain constant between transformations.
- Via mitosis, given he is a single celled organism, Amoebola can duplicate himself.
- Amoebola has enhanced strength and agility.
- Amoebola cannot infect any disease-immune enemies.
- Amoebola's clones can only be made when he is inside of a host, as that is the only environment in which he can sustain all of them.
- Amoebola's name is a play on "amoeba" and "ebola."
- Amoebola's species name is a play on the Hawaiian words "kemu," meaning germ, and "ma'i," meaning sick.
- Amoebola's planet name is the word "gangrene" spelled backwards.