|Body||Blocky Metallic Humunaoid|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||David Kaye|
Alloy's body is made of segments of three different metals: gold, silver, and copper. His arms stretch down to the ground, and he has short, stubby legs.
Alloy's eyes are bright blue.
Alloy's Omnitrix badge sits on his lower chest.
Tiny cubes of silver, copper, and gold flow like sand over Bryce's arm, then hand then fingers, then he closes his fist and the cubes morph into a large, blocky hand. Metal cubes stretch over Bryce's whole body then morph into a blocky shape. Alloy poses with his arms forward and fingers curled.
Powers and Abilities
Alloy can shift his whole body into virtually any shape, increasing the size of his body, stretching to an incredible degree, forming spikes and whatever else he can to create melee weapons.
Alloy has enhanced strength, enough to to throw small vehicles.
Similar to Cannonbolt, Alloy can encase people or objects inside his body, and is shown to be immune to extremely high amounts of radiation.
Beings that can become intangible, such as Ectonurites, can easily phase through Alloy if he traps them.
While Alloy is highly durable to an extent, he still feels pain.
Alloy is vulnerable to acidic substances, whether it be liquid or gaseous.
There is probably a limit to how big Alloy can become, but it has not been established.
Being made of three conductive metals, Alloy is very susceptible to electrical attacks.
- An "alloy" is a combination of two or more metals, which is why Bryce chose that name
- There are three main subspecies of Segmentasapiens: Metallo, Petra, and Silia.
- Alloy is, obviously, a Metallo-Segmentasapien.
- The degree of the shapeshifting abilities vary between the subspecies.
- Not all Metallo-Segmentasapiens are made of the same three metals, they can be made of any number of any metals, including metals not found on Earth.
- Alloy speaks similarly to Graviton, but with a more metallic filter over his voice.