|Date of Birth:||
|Date of Death:||
|Part in team:||
|First Appearance:||A Red Trailer|
It is currently unknown what Alan's true appearance looks like, as his entire body is covered in a Deadpool outfit. His Piscciss Volann form is colored in a way reflective of his outfit, save for the fact his mouth is visible when in alien form.
- Alan has two katanas that appear to be made of shadows, meaning he is enhanced with his swordsmanship. It is currently unknown how the shadows are concentrated into katanas.
- Alan has the ability to transform into a Piscciss Volann, and vice versa back to human.
- Alan, much like his The Alan 10 Adventures counterpart, has the ability of fourth wall awareness, as expressed in his trailer.
In contrast to his The Alan 10 Adventures counterpart, he acts more like the Marvel character, Deadpool, where he gets his appearance from. Despite the fact both counterparts are wise-cracking, fourth wall breakers, this Alan shows to have a personality almost identical to Deadpool, which he referneces that fact in the A Red Trailer.
- Alan debuts in the A Red Trailer, being the first member of Team CASM to be revealed. He mentions how one other member would be easy to guess, while the other two might be a tad more difficult. He shows his abilities of swordsmanship, fourth wall breaking, and his ability to transform into a Piscciss Volann.
- A Red Trailer (debut)
- It is currently unknown if he will appear alongside his fellow counterparts in the Al-Ternates arc of The Alan 10 Adventures.
- The red of his outfit is actually a more saturated version of the red of the actual Deadpool outfit, as the actual one is too dark of a shade to be the standard red shade for Alan.
- His "theoretical voice actor" for the show is Ryan Reynolds, even further referencing Deadpool.
- It is currently unknown if Alan possesses Deadpool's healing factor as well.
- Alan's mask appears on a card in the suitcase in the M Orange Trailer.
|Cart Oon | Alan Nomaly | Sci Unondred | Mig Ster|
|Necrofriggian | Piscciss Volann | TBA | Merlinisapien|