"No one escapes from me, Bivalvan."
Aggregor is an Osmosian conqueror that captured five aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy and fused with them to get the Map of Infinity.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Powers and Abilities
- 3 Weaknesses
- 4 History
- 5 Trivia
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Absorption: He can absorb energy.
- DNA Absorption: He can absorb the DNA of a species and become similar to them. He can also absorb multiple at a time.
- Hydrokinesis: His body produces water he can blast out of his hands.
- Hydrokinetic Flight: He can blast water out of his hands to propel himself into the air.
- Water Blades: He can form blades of water from his hands.
- Water Absorption: He can pull water from an external source and absorb it into his body.
- Sharp Claws: His retractable claws can cut through stone.
- Aerokinesis: He can produce powerful blasts of air out of his chest holes.
- Aerokinetic Suction: Instead of moving things away from him he can pull things toward himself.
- Levitation: He can fly via air propulsion.
- Shell: His shell is very durable.
- Mana: He cannot be harmed by mana.
- Radiokinesis: He can absorb radiation.
- Nuclear Energy Blasts: He can shoot radioactive material out of his body.
- Lava Eruptions: He can make the ground erupt lava.
- Fire Immunity: He cannot be harmed by fire.
- Cryo Immunity: He cannot be harmed by ice.
- Radiation Immunity: He cannot be harmed by radiation.
- Flight: He can fly.
- Light Generation: He is his own light source.
- Enhanced Digging: He can drill through dirt and rock easily.
- Earthquake Generation: By pounding the ground, he can cause small earthquakes.
- Subterranean Mobility: He can move underground easily.
- Enhanced Strength: He isn't as strong as a Tetramand but isn't that far off.
- Enhanced Durability: His armor is highly durable.
- Jackhammer Arms: His arms can be used as jackhammers.
- Gas Immunity: He cannot be affected by any form of gas.
- Electrokinesis: He can manipulate, produce, and absorb electricity.
- Underwater Breathing: He can survive underwater.
- Stretchable Arms: His arms can elongate to 40 feet.
- Intangibility: He can pass through solid matter.
- Mind Reading: He can sense the electric pulses in someone's brain and know what they are thinking about.
- Speed Swimming: He is very fast underwater.
- Blocked Chest: If the holes on his chest is blocked he cannot produce air.
- Magic: He may be immune to mana but not magic.
November 10, 2011
He captures P'andor.
November 27, 2011
He captures Bivalvan.
December 13, 2011
He captures Andreas.
December 23, 2011
He captures Ra'ad.
January 2, 2012
He captures Galapagus. The five aliens escape.
April 6, 2012
Aggregor captures Bivalvan again.
April 12, 2012
The Plumbers take Galapagus on a ship to his home world but get intercepted by Aggregor.
April 18, 2012
The Plumbers take P'andor on a ship to a prison but get intercepted by Aggregor.
April 25, 2012
Aggregor kidnapped Andreas again.
April 29, 2012
Aggregor breaks into a building in Los Soledad to capture Ra'ad. He starts attacking and Ben only has one transformation the Omnitrix is allowing him to turn into, an Amperi. Ben turns into AmpFibian and fights Aggregor. They're losing so Gwen teleports them to Kevin's hideout. Ben finds out Ra'ad has fused with him. Kevin brings out a machine to get them separated and it works but now Aggregor knows where they are. They all fight to protect Ra'ad but he leaves. Kevin calls him a coward saying that Ben is risking his life for Ra'ad and he's just running away. Ra'ad decides to help Ben and gets captured by Aggregor. When leaving Aggregor blows up Kevin's hideout.
May 1, 2012
Aggregor utilizes the machine Professor Paradox created in the 50's to fuse the five aliens into him. Ben's Team and Kevin's Gang try to stop him but fail. Ben attacks Aggregor without thinking. Aggregor knocks him out and leaves.
Azmuth tells both teams about the Map of Infinity and that Aggregor wants to have it so he can enter the Forge of Creation. Azmuth says it was divided by Professor Paradox into four pieces. He shows them where the first piece is and sends them on their way. Max was injured in the fight and has to stay on Galvan Prime for medical help.
The teams go to the planet Mykdl'dy to stop Aggregor. They run into various traps getting taken out one at a time. Eventually it's just Kevin, Gwen, and Ben. Ben, as Four Arms, and Kevin, in his stone form, lift up the heavy door for Gwen to go in and retrieve the first piece of the Map. She fall unconscious as a result of another trap and Aggregor steps in to steal the first piece. They all barely escape.
May 3, 2012
Aggregor finds out the next piece is on Piscciss. The team go there with the help of Magister Pyke, the assigned Plumber of Piscciss. They find Aggregor but are too late to stop him as he stole the planet's Anti-Gravity Projector. The planet starts to fall apart. Aggregor leaves and Ben turns into Goop to use his projector to save the planet.
May 4, 2012
The team track down Aggregor to The Door to Anywhere. He goes through and the door closes before they can get in. They go to Charmcaster for help with the door. She agrees because they are going to Ledgerdomain which is under dictatorship by Addwaitya. She believes she can free her people. They enter and Charmcaster says that Gwen and her are more powerful there. They use this to their advantage. They meet Addwaitya who is fighting Aggregor for the Alpha Rune, the third piece of the Map. Aggregor defeats him and gains access to the third piece. He leaves and the citadel starts to collapse. Charmcaster helps get everyone out before staying in Ledgerdomain to free her people.
Azmuth notifies the team that the fourth and final piece of the Map of Infinity is located in the Perplexahedron. He warns them by saying that this is their final chance to stop Aggregor before the universe is his. The team get there the same time Aggregor does. They enter and are immediately lost. They get split up and eventually find each other and meet the Sentinel. He give them his crown which turns into the last piece of the Map. He tells them to go as the Perplexahedron collapses around them. Ben asks him how he'll get out and he says he doesn't have to. The team start to leave but Ben goes back for the Sentinel. Aggregor is beating him up asking him where the piece is. Ben attacks him as Cannonbolt and gets the Sentinel back to the ship. Aggregor storms the ship and fights Kevin for the piece. Aggregor leaves with a completed Map of Infinity. The Sentinel dies in Ben's arms.
Azmuth scolds Ben, Gwen, and Kevin for losing. Ben says he can get them to the Forge of Creation with a transformation. Ben says, "Omnitrix: Lockout Code 4317." The Omnitrix glows bright green as if an explosion just went off and Alien X's hologram appears. Ben jokingly says to Kevin, "Try making your car invincible to this one." and turns into Alien X. Kevin is confused and asks Gwen what this alien can do. Gwen just responds with, "Anything." Meanwhile in Alien X's head, Ben is debating with Bellicus and Serena about getting to the Forge of Creation but get interrupted by Professor Paradox who makes Ben transform back. Paradox takes the trio to the Rust Bucket #3 to fly into the Forge of Creation.