|Powers and Abilities|
|Voice Actor||Dee Bradley Baker|
|First Appearance||Last Laugh (BBO)|
Aerosaur resembles a cross between a Pterodactyl and a glider. He has a beak-like mouth. His wings are rather small and resemble a glider. He has a large yellow beak, blue eyes, red skin, black clothing on his shoulders and waist, black braces and gloves, and yellow wings.
His wings are also retractable.
He has two small spikes that extend from his wings' shoulders.
The Infinity appears on his left shoulder.
Bryce's arm is illuminated in green light from the Infinity as brick-colored scales cover the entirety of his forearm. The scales turn to tan claws as the rush over his fingers, bringing them together into two fingers and a thumb. The brick scales continue over Bryce's whole body as he spins, going around twice as the camera zooms to his face which morphs into Aerosaur's. Aerosaur's wings extend out from his body as he leaps into the air, posing his his mouth wide open releasing a powerful screeching roar.
In Charmed, I'm Sure (BBO), Aerosaur fought Hex, but was defeated.
Powers and Abilities
Aerosaur has the ability to fly.
Aerosaur has some kind of internalized star power, that he can use to create different forms of weapons. The weapons shown are energy whips, and energy shots from his wrists.
According to Derrick J. Wyatt, Aerosaur can survive in the vacuum of space.
Aerosaur has a degree of enhanced strength.
Aerosaur is vulnerable to electricity.
- Aerosaur and Humungousaur come from the same planet.
- Aerosaur's name is a portmanteau of the prefix "aero-" meaning air and "saur" meaning lizard.
- "Saur" also rhymes with "soar" which is cool...
- Aerosaur's canon counterpart has a jet-pack which propels him forward, but I thought that it was dumb, so I changed it.
- Fight me
- Aerosaur's species name comes from the Latin words for "lizard" and "fly".