|Adam Maxwell Tennyson|
|Age|| 10 (Special Delivery flashback)|
|Affiliations|| Omni Force|
Forever Knight (formerly)
|Abilities|| Enhanced Intelligence|
Enhanced Eidetic Memory
Keen Investigative Skills
Exceptional Leadership Skills
Expert Martial Artist
|Relatives|| Gwen Tennyson (cousin)|
Max Tennyson (grandfather)
|Alias|| Adam 10|
|Alternate Counterparts|| Ben Tennyson (Main Timeline)|
Ben 10,000 (Unknown)
Ben 10,000 (Unknown)
Ben Tennyson (RAT Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Reboot Timeline)
Ben Tennyson (Dimension 23)
Ben Tennyson (Gwen 10)
No Watch Ben
|First Appearance||[[Store 23]]|
Adam was shown to be less immature and behaves far less recklessly than Ben Prime, and shown to think ahead of his enemies. He is polymathism, which is accompanied by an inflated ego and sharp tongue: he likes to praise himself for his works, and often mocks people for their comparatively lower intelligence. Also, he can be easily caught off guard when he accomplishes anything or witnesses something unexpected and new which excites him, because of his reliance on his intellect. In this state, he is vulnerable to any surprise attacks.
Perhaps Adam's greatest and most well-known trait is his sense of justice. A firm pacifist, he believes that science should be used for the sake of humanity, and harshly opposes using it for war. His selflessness and sense of duty causes him to try and shoulder the burden alone rather than involve others, whether he can carry that burden or not. This altruism intensifies the guilt he feels for his role in deaths that follow him. While generally calm and composed, Adam is prone to making poor judgement during emotional turmoil. He has also displayed good leadership skills. He would fight to protect those in his care and would react with devastation if harm befell them, as well as willing to sacrifice even his own life for others. He also forgave his enemies for all their crimes, going so far as to convince them to change for the better.
Adam's physical appearance has changed from a ten-year-old to a sixteen-year-old. However, he retains some recurring characteristics. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and he's quite skinny for his age, though he shows a lot of muscle definition due to being athletic.
In Special Delivery flashback in which he was 10 years old, Adam worn a black and blue shirt with the number 10 on the top left corner, dark blue cargo shorts, white socks, and black low profile sneakers. He worn the Omniwatch on his left wrist.
In Omniverse, Adam wears a black shirt, a blue jacket with white stripes and the number 10 on it, blue jeans, and black and white Converse-style shoes. He wears the Omniwatch on his left wrist.
In Which Watch, he wore a blue spacesuit.
Powers and Abilities
Adam has a genius intellect, specializing in physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and robotics. He has great analytical and deductive skills and is a very good fighter. Adam is also a technopath, able to mentally merge with and control electronic devices, both terrestrial and alien at will, as well as telepathically interface and communicate with machines to analyze and gather information. While using these abilities, his eye color would turn into a bluish color with a robotic-like print on them to show his connection to technology.
Like other organic beings, Adam 10 is vulnerable to being erased from existence by a Chronosapien Time Bomb.
Ben 10: Omniverse
Ben 10 (Reboot)
- Innervasion Part 1: Message in a Boxcar (cameo)
- Innervasion Part 2: Call the Dream Car
- Innervasion Part 3: Strange Bedfellows
- Innervasion Part 4: Mind Over Alien Matter
- Innervasion Part 5: High Override
- King of the Castle
- Which Watch
- Mutiny for the Bounty
- Buggy Out
- The Bentathlon
- A Sticky Situation
- Steam Fight at the OK Corral
- I Don't Like You
- Roundabout: Part 1
- Roundabout: Part 2
- Summer Breakers
- The Monsters in Your Head
- Queen of Bees
- Falls, Falls, Falls (cameo)
- Cosplay Day
- Bottomless Ben
- Digital Quality
- Growing Up Is Hard to Do
- Crossover Nexus (cameo)
- In Ben 10,000 Returns, Professor Paradox referenced to Adam's timeline as one of the alternate realities that exist while explaining how cross-time works to Ben, Gwen, and Kevin.
- Adam enhances each of his aliens with nanotech.
- Adam graduated Friedkin University at age 16 with four doctorate degrees.
- Adam can play guitar and has shown to be an excellent singer.
- Adam's best friend is Billy Billions.
- Adam is good friends with Gwen Tennyson, Kevin Levin, Rook Blonko, Azmuth and Professor Paradox.
- Adam likes cheesy fries, Fleen Cakes and smoothies from Mr. Smoothy.
- Adam's worst fear is wasps.
- Unlike Ben and Gwen, Adam likes Max's cooking.
- Adam is a fan of Sumo Slammers, Japanese anime and a rock band called the Trendbenders.
- Adam has a knack for turning his opponent's strengths into weaknesses.