|Species||Unknown (Does not exist in Prime timeline)|
|Home World||Unknown (Does not exist in Prime timeline)|
|DNA source||Unknown; Sample was scanned from the Steam SpecTrix|
|Powers and Abilities|
|Abilities||Perceptual Reality Warping|
|First Appearance||Picking Up Steam|
Abstract's abilities include:
- Perceptual Reality Warping
To clarify, Abstract can forcibly change his own perspective of reality, allowing him to interact with that perspective as if it was real. For example, he can perceive a door that leads to one location as leading to a different location, allowing him to travel to the latter.
Abstract is a large humanoid alien made of various mismatching colors and misshapen shapes. He can change his body shape at will, meaning his colors and details are constantly shifting hues.
Abstract's Perceptual Reality Warping is unable to directly affect anyone but himself, disallowing its use to directly help or harm other people.
- In Picking Up Steam, Abstract was used to teleport around the city.
- In Forever To Say Goodbye: Part 1, Abstract was scanned to the Prime SpecTrix and used to jump through timelines.
- In Forever To Say Goodbye: Part 2, Abstract was used to re-enter the correct point of the Prime Timeline.
- Abstract is the first alien in Tech 10 to be scanned and used from an alternate version of an Omnitrix.----